Michael Tse

Discussion in 'Best Bet - 迎妻接福' started by rockywong.87, Mar 2, 2007.

1. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

good acting so far in the series... i believe this is his first lead role.. and he is controling it pretty good.. i beleive he has a next one coming soon.... TVB finally used him well.

2. Matt_tvb

Matt_tvb Member

lol i know but i must say the only reason i watched or started to watch this series was cos of 2 people wayne lai and Linda chung without these two i wouldnt have even bothered

3. I was surprised he was actually given a lead role...
    He was so cute when he acting as a lik kit ^^
    Ho dut yee aR!!

4. LL116

LL116 Member

don't realaly like his acting

5. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth.. I dunno if he's really leading actor material.. I love his acting but for some reason he doesn't seem to have the right charisma. Or maybe it's the series that is not doing him justice..

6. tamagodaisuki

i think he played his character in best bet pretty well...........so i glad that he's gonna be in another tvb series as one of the important characters.

7. badazz3001

badazz3001 Active Member

he done well on thios occasion

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he's cute in d series.... especially when he rename linda n her dad's names to gambling's phrases such as 'dou lai yeng' and 'dou zai sam' and 'shue la'...

9. william1

william1 Member

he is quite funny and cute

10. orange123

orange123 Well-Known Member

Micheal is good actor, but I still like wayne lai more

11. xAttiAx

xAttiAx Member

Michael Tse is actually a good actor. Though he just started being a lead actor, he does pretty well. I'm watching the Slicing of the Demon and he portrays his character well. He will probably have many chances in the future.

12. midnightx3

midnightx3 Active Member

i think this is his first lead role since he made a comeback to tvb. he protrayed the role pretty well, he's so funny and cute as ho yi. hopefully he continues to get lead role in future productions. is he filming anything right now?

13. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

i haven't seem him for a long time, his acting skills are really good!!!

14. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

michael hasn't had many lead roles, and only supporting roles, but maybe his performance in la femme desperado let tvb know how good he is. he performed great in best bet and in the slicing of the demon.

15. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

I dont really enjoy his show. I dont know why TVB lead him to be the main actor. I think TVB got no more actor. He is sucks in every movie.

16. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

Although i didnt enjoy de series dat much, i fink his actin was great tho ... kinda CUTE !!

17. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Michael Tse is pretty good actor at least i don't have to see Bosco Wong's face in this one, come on TVB anyone but Bosco i'm tired of this guy i almost see his face in the cereal box.

18. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

i think michael was the best cast for the male lead

19. hc1986

hc1986 Active Member

This series is ok. That consider good to me.

20. meemo1031

meemo1031 Well-Known Member

this series showed his acting skills, i mainly watched it for the anne heung and wayne lai storyline. michael tse is getting better, he can play just about any type of role. series was ok but a lame ending.