Minutes to Fame I or Minutes to Fame II?

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 11, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Honestly, as of now, I prefer Minutes to Fame I, but I guess it's too early in the series to make a choice. Miriam and Sammy are definitely not as professional and funny as Joey and Hacken, but they are okay. The contestants aren't as, I guess, good as last time, but, again, my opinion is as of now. I still remember the many laughs and stars that Minutes to Fame I gave me, so that's my opinion as of now.

Who knows...it might change in the future ^.^

2. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

same, as of now, I like Mins to Fame I better, Hacken and Joey do a much better job in hosting this kind of show

3. shuet_ying

shuet_ying Member

You had a mistake... its actually season 3 and not 2. Hacken Lee and Joey had done two seasons. I prefer hacken and joey....

4. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I think this a replication of the American Idol.

5. yayitzmonica

Technically, this was modeled after American Idol. Nowadays, TVB models a lot of their shows after American Shows. I know that soon, they're going to air a Chinese version of Desperate Housewives.

6. yayitzmonica

Actually, it is Minutes to Fame II because Minutes to Fame I did have two parts, but it was still Minutes to Fame I; they had the same hosts. Minutes to Fame II, the one airing now, is also going to have two parts, I think. So, yeah... LoL, I just wanted to point this out ^_^ Hope I didn't get you confused or anything... >.<

#6 yayitzmonica, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  7. oohitzFrankie

oohitzFrankie New Member

thanks i can't wait to see it

8. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

sup was wonder if anyone can help me here

u know the first eps where leo ku was guest

i really like the last girl that peformed and the song she sang

do any of u know wats the two song she sang n by any chance can u upload it please

thanks u soo much

9. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

This is the girl that was the stage winner and was using hula hoops right?
    It can be located in the download section on this thread http://www.dramasian.com/showthread.php?t=12805

And yeah I prefer the first 2 season with Joey and Hacken, infact I want to watch it again, but had been unable to find it to download. Anyhow still it was better than the new season so far.

10. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

yeah thanks but i want the orginal 2 song she sang

11. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Emm my bad, I misread what you wrote. Thought you wanted the video -blush2 ... oops soz.

12. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

i prefer Minute to Fame I

13. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

The 2 songs are by Jolin Tsai 蔡依林: 招牌动作 & 完美

I only have 招牌动作. 完美 is in her album called 舞娘. Hope you can find it :)

[HIDE]http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c661864bc52d0c37cf58d8c3d3eb9565[/HIDE]

14. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

A lot of people say this is the HK american idol, but I think its very different. You don't get a recording contract if you win. Minutes of Fame is based on entertainment as a whole whereas idol you need to be a good singer. Minutes of fame gives away money of course...

Anyways, I like the first seasons better. Hacken and Joey were great partners. But Fung Man Lok really made the show interesting. Sometimes I was just waiting for him to perform again.

15. ice4tea4

ice4tea4 Member

i think both are not bad thouogh....but if show to frequently really make ppl boring
    but now i really can not wait to see those again

16. larrylee_00

larrylee_00 New Member

Somehow, I feel kinda bored watching this show. Not much new stuff.

17. iflashy

iflashy Member

definitely minutes to fame I is better. Really not feeling the new hosts.

18. Sno

Sno Member

I prefer the first one too~ The new hosts seem to unprofessional. Maybe because they haven't had much experience yet, but when they ding and what they do seem so ._.

19. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

yea.. so disappointing.. haiz.. where can I find the first 2 seasons? anyone knows?

20. 101

101 Well-Known Member

one is way funnier so far..but we'll see
    ________
    Vapir No2

#20 101, Apr 17, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011