Minutes to Fame I or Minutes to Fame II?

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 11, 2007.

1. orange123

orange123 Well-Known Member

i prefer one because hacken and joey is more compatible with each other..

2. singkwan

singkwan Member

Considering that the show should be "cruel", the third season doesn't seem to be "cruel" at all. As a matter of fact, it seems to be more enthusiastic (which is good), but more lenient at the same time. Just look at the times, so many people get into the 50s and 60s and even the 70s. Back in MTF season 1 and 2, people averaged around 40s.

Not cruel enough!

However, in terms of the celebrity judges, there's more variety... well, Leo was already a judge... (was Roger? didn't really watch the second season that much). But Harlem. Wow. Didn't expect him to be on the show.

3. LimitedGC03

LimitedGC03 Active Member

omg! This show is still going on. I watched the first season, it was hilarious!! I love the judges, because every time they have someone new come in, witch was cool. And some of the contestants were so funny.

4. meemo1031

meemo1031 Well-Known Member

i enjoy watching the episodes with hacken more than the ones with sammy, i just dont think he;s funny, a little obnoxious, its so silly now, where sis all the talent go.

5. lobonn

lobonn Active Member

I Would Say One Is Alot Better Than Two.

6. Artec210

Artec210 New Member

the beginning ep are always the best

7. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i like minutes to fame 1 more.....in 2 the hosts are soo noisy..

8. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

One will always better than Two...as it come first.

Aren't the participants that you are enjoying, instead of the hosts? I found that the participants are pretty talented from Malaysia.

9. poofiemoosie

poofiemoosie Member

yeahh, i don't think 3 is very interesting.. they don't "ding" them very often.. isn't that the whole point of the whole show? xD

10. ixbingbingxi

ixbingbingxi Member

Minutes to Fame 1 is funnier.

11. i prefer minutes to fame 1. most of the performances in the second one are boring but overall, it's still good!

12. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I like both..

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

But, Minutes to Fame I is was more funnier than Minutes to Fame II.

14. gday

gday Well-Known Member

Yea I have to agree coz most of the time part 1s are ALWAYS better than sequels. I do prefer hacken and that other dudemore than Miriam and sam. I dunno, Miriam seems a little stiff. I hope this gets better.

15. silverspoon

silverspoon Member

i think 1 is better is almost alwayss like that...

16. rogertangcu

rogertangcu Member

good show

17. anthonylimjs

anthonylimjs New Member

i really like the last girl that peformed and the song she sang

18. lianglien

lianglien Member

minutes to fame is a very good and funny show...with the two funny host...very entertainment show...love part one and two but kinda hate part three due to the reason of the two host change

19. Babulu

Babulu Member

why the title is so different between English and Chinese? it's called Minutes to Fame while in Chinese is Chan Ku (cruel). haven't watched both series but the title got me in.