Miss HK get uglier each year

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by angle21, Jun 7, 2007.

1. freddybasset

freddybasset Active Member

ahha... i agree... i just turned off the tv..............

2. bobo123

bobo123 New Member

i think so...-scooter

3. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

it's better than nothing

4. sebi_1

sebi_1 Active Member

i gave up watching Miss HK since Heung Hoi Nam....

5. imbenson

imbenson Member

Heung Hoi Nam is just weird looking period...looks like she got punched in the face...

I have a feeling TVB just pull random girls off the street, cux the better looking ones are getting a lil smarter and try to become models instead.

6. MLAM

MLAM Well-Known Member

I went back to HK this year and I have to say not one girl struck my eye, most of the good looking ones appear to come over from China

7. Salem

Salem Active Member

Maybe they decided to judge upon the contestant's inner beauty too.

8. sai

sai Well-Known Member

I agree that each year the ms Hk participants are ugly, but the beauty is not the only thing that is judged, the judge judges her skills; BTW i dun like to c Miss HK

9. auta

auta Well-Known Member

lol average common girls off the streets of HongKong are better in my opinion.....maybe its the makeup they make miss HK wear or something =x

10. tekkamatch

tekkamatch Member

yea i do

11. Butso

Butso Member

lol my friends got offended when i said to them hey you should go back to Hk to be Miss Hk. they turn to me and say .. what are you trying to say? .. im ugly?. . LOL !

12. suenstyle

suenstyle Member

it's not ALL about looks

13. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

they don't look that ugly, but once they get famous they could get pretty. Anyone could look pretty, it just they need to do some make-over. :)

14. aznwu123

aznwu123 Member

ummm respect? its a contest based on their looks mostly...if not all....who cares about their abilities?

15. sze ern

sze ern Member

lol very true.. the Miss HK winners are getting more unattractive every year. what happened to the judges and the citizens of HK?! lol..

16. mellychan91

mellychan91 New Member

I thinkg so, too. The pageants are really getting uglier each year..They used to be sooo pretty. But did you notice, that many winners can't even speak chinese/cantonese well? They are usually living abroad, but do have the hong kong passport...

17. carlchinky

carlchinky New Member

Well, can't say all are ugly, but most of them are -noclue .. well i find bernice is pretty decent especially her body. -blush2

18. Adidas

Adidas Well-Known Member

They aren't getting uglier; they are less talented.

19. dsoulreaver

dsoulreaver Member

haha that's for sure

20. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

i agree...all of the are ugly..and getting crapper each year...too bad bc i see alot of hot girls in hkk but they didnt sign up i guess...my theory ugly girls sign up and hot girls dont rofl