Miss HK get uglier each year

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by angle21, Jun 7, 2007.

1. bobola

bobola Member

agree

2. auta

auta Well-Known Member

most girls would rather be an international model rather then just a name in a smallist country if they got the looks =)

3. luvjoyce

luvjoyce New Member

lmao...so true

4. megus729

megus729 Member

Lol...

5. HayashiJin

HayashiJin Active Member

yes... so true...

they are getting uglier.... not all hk girls r ugly... just maybe the good ones dont compete <_<

6. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

ya... i do believe that miss. Hong Kong girls look uglier each year.. probably there are no more cuties in hong kong

7. lidolam

lidolam Member

not ugly but definitely not gorgeous. though i have to admit.. a few of them could fall under that category haha

8. cybertsang

cybertsang Member

It's not only how the look i think, if you have a good connection with the head of TVB you will be one of the winner...

9. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

I don't know about the appearance of the candidates are going downhill, but I know I've lost interest in watching it every year. Every year is the same thing...nothing new or fresh.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i think , some girls u see locally at HK are pretty =P You dont have to be pretty to enter Miss Hk , or the other way around =P

11. dragon_dayz

dragon_dayz Member

Yea totally agree! the judges don't care about the brains now only on the look. However, their getting uglier every year too!

12. robocup

robocup Active Member

Totally agree with this too

13. shaorin

shaorin Active Member

I think don't think that they are as pretty as the use to be....They are not as talented as the old beauty queen either...maybe they shape up some of the requirements for new beauty queen. I mean some of them look ok but most of the time i think that the runner up are prettier than the winner. Some of the runner up seems to do better acting wise too but that just what different ppl prefer so really can't say.

14. Gambler_Master

Gambler_Master Active Member

lol ofcourse there are only ugly woman or at least average looking woman/girls attending the miss HK awards.

My point is.... When you are already gorgeous and attend the miss HK show and let the jury judge you by giving you a number 1 out of 10 like a piece of meat and hear about what is wrong with your body , attitude, style etc. etc. ... no way. i'll save my time for something else like bumping into some HOT, rich young man :p (If i was thinking as a woman)

#94 Gambler_Master, Jan 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  15. i agree that they arent beautiful as each year goes by. I've seen some even more gorgeous girls around hong kong than the ones on tvb!

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think its because all the gd looking ones already know that and don't need to go on to miss hk to prove themselves and don't want to go onto miss hk to be given criticisms.

17. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

eh what do you expect, its all hong kong girls

18. pimperro

pimperro Well-Known Member

Guys come on! It's a BEAUTY contest, don't tell me we all can see how good a person is in one contest. So offcourse we all look the outside.

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Amen to this thread! Why doesn't the good looking ones WIN?

20. drkbcbot

drkbcbot Well-Known Member

LOLS yeah I do.