Miss HK get uglier each year

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by angle21, Jun 7, 2007.

1. themvp

themvp Well-Known Member

Sometimes I was thinking how the hell they got elected the first place, cause some of the girls were ugly!

2. fuckyou

fuckyou Member

i think its staged or the winners have connections with people. they really dont look passable at all

3. durian

durian Member

I havent wach the show years already

4. i dont know, i think they are still pretty hot. i'd hit it =]

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

you know whats funny, miss HK each year does get uglier...but a few years after they suddenly look pretty xD

like Tracy Ip wasnt sall that pretty when she was first elected, look at her now...shes a cutie lol

6. firexemblemj

firexemblemj Member

I think that it is about the money. Although there are some pretty contestants, but they are not as rich as the uglier ones, which make the judges pick the one that has more money.

7. kenryuakuma

kenryuakuma Active Member

I totally agree. Most of them just come back from the STATES or CANADA or somewhere else. They are not really those who raise in HK anymore but born in HK. Plus, most of them are not really that articulate with the responses.

8. Okiesdokies

Okiesdokies Active Member

surely brains count too. When you gain some, you lose some...... more in the brains department, less in the looks department.

9. aznroyale

aznroyale Member

Never wanted to watch it again since last year.

10. edli888

edli888 Active Member

Totally agree. No one want to be tortured by the hosts. They do too many things that other country pageant won't do.

11. eastdemon

eastdemon Member

I saw about half of the contestants and the first thing that came to my mind is, is this the best we chinese have to offer? And these beauty contests nowaday demand more sexy appears than intelligence. This probably is because the people who organize these competitions are man, rich mans.

12. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

i agree with this too...

13. fly007

fly007 Member

now the most of the miss HK come from outside ! there's less and less HK born girl !

14. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

But mostly of hk ppl they like to immigration to other country after married..

P.S Guys..we should go hk to fix this...-roflyawn :wackit:

15. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Haha totally agree with the title of this thread
    Dont rate the HK pageant its all about Miss Universe, the best of the best there

16. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

i watched this yrs miss hk n thought the winner was ugly, she was tall and skinny dunno wot da judges saw in her!!!!

17. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

some of them aren't that bad looking

18. yuki86

yuki86 Active Member

I agree, because the pretty ones are all overseas now.

19. timekeeperx

timekeeperx Member

Hehe, Bernice isn't that bad. But yes, I've seen the contest and was talking to a friend of mine about it. She agreed that the contestants get worse each year.

20. jtasgv6uy

jtasgv6uy Member

maybe too most of da good looking ones are making good enough money, da pagent don't have enough to offer for hot ones to come do it.