Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Didn't watch for a week but on ep 12 now. I have to admit it got better recently. Louis and Matt character is interesting.. I have a feeling they swap roles.

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I am beginning to like this more than ESYT. More cast interaction is always better. 一然 looks like TVB potential here, but he"ll always just be a B lister.

i cannot stand loius skin. even at the low res versions, his face, bumps n whatnot all show. lol. plus he smokes along with edward.

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

epi 17 - 'yut yoon' what a d1ck...!!

4. Espresso

No one cries as good as Tavia. Louis was crazy wicked here too.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Episode 14-18 Ratings = 24 (+1)
    Episode 19 Ratings = 20 (+2)
    Episode 20 Ratings = 26 (+5), peaking at 28 points

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Not enough discussion on this drama.. who actually watched it?

I finished the finale today. Thought this drama overall was pretty good. Started off slow but it definitely picked up. Also nice to see Candy Chang again and also Matt Yeung in his first lead role.

7. Espresso

Agreed. I watched it because Tavia lured me, but mostly because I am a TVB fan. I dislike Louis period but felt like this role was natural for him. I agree with you on the Matt Y stuff, but you could probably foresee him just dying or not ending w/ Tavia. He has the phsique to be a top 2nd tier actor in the hierarchy.

8. ccsquinty

ccsquinty Member

Can someone explain me the reason why lau kong and his bad guys killed those 6 children?

I understand abduction to sell them off for $$$....