More Edison Pictures Released - Video next. With 600 extra pictures bonus

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Feb 7, 2008.

1. skitlez

skitlez Active Member

lollllllll but poor gill -.-

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

you've convinced me -_-2

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

a question u ask eh..

u reckon so eh...assumptions all around for everyone...

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

edison is gonna get killed by vincy's family lol

5. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

funny how kira is not black mailing or really profitting anything from this...
    he just like to 'share' lol

6. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Rumour was that the photo was leaked LONG TIME AGO (like 2-3 years ago) and an attempt of blackmailing was done (I remember reading about "a certain celebrity" losing "personal information" a year or two back on Ming Pao, coincidence?)

7. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

it might be true cus the carina lau incident they release the pics after 10 years

8. hiake

I hope that like the Carina Lau incident, some media companies will close shop because of inappropriate reporting practices... -rolleyes I can't wait to see a few of those weekly magazines disappear from the face of the earth.

9. hiake

The thing is, it was a rumour that an attempt was made. Which I personally believe it may be true, because Kira would be playing with more than fire here if he doesn't have certain powerful "support"...

My speculation was that Kira is NOT an individual, and the photos had be circulated among a small group of people for quite a while now. A blackmailing attempt was made, failing it, they went for the second best: rival company. And now, it's impossible to prosecute or even FIND this persona called Kira.

Personally, I think this incident was quite an eye-opener, it says an awful lot about the efficiency of the government and how corrupted they can be (I mean, those prosecutions were just so pathetically unlawful that the statue of Themis is going to cry blood).

What a way to start a year.

10. keung386

maybe its kira's way of saying happy chinese new year rofl

11. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

u may be right i guess... since at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_Chen_photo_scandal

the stuff was leaked at Q4 2006... so yeh. might hav been attempts

lol.. wikipedia is so technical, so so far 432 photos have been released.. and there's suppose to be a totalof about 1300... ha -nono

lol az

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i found the pics pretty good =P or maybe thats just me lol,

13. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Edison is WANTED by so many ppl....give him a good lesson!!

14. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

i think the 1200 is bluff, but there could be more, who knows, but not even i take 1200 pictures of anything, lol and 1200 pictures of sex? that's crazy -.-

the black mail = straight out of a drama movie...

15. keung386

think about this for a minute i think it is fucking funny.
    edison should learn a lesson so children can learn from this education
    hahahahahah

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i read that there were more pics released today .. wow .. and the fact the gillian admitted about the scandal proved that everything and all parties involved are true ... not just rumors or staged attack on these artists. I wonder if other entertainers would still wanna support them now because they claimed it was a hoax and now she said the contrary, a slap on the face...lol

17. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

lol.. is this true... that there are more pictures, then 'SUSIE-DANG-1988' isnt doing his job :p

#117 Afa, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  18. pfbutch

pfbutch Active Member

Funny thing about Gil is that all a long she has been trying so hard to portray herself as a goody innocent girl & got a lot of people to believed in that image. All for in the name of publicity but she's actually a WILD one! Made a scene & have all the big guns supporting her when she had photos of her changing during the Twins' concert in where... (was it in Malaysia?) was leaked out. Hmm...she seems to handle this incident better...

19. mizbbyangel

mizbbyangel Active Member

hahah i don't think it will be criminals that will have the heartattacks i think it'll more likely be the celebrities

20. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

a live kira out in the world of the net~! its cool and a unimaginable thing, oh yea they said that kira would be releasing videos today on 3:00Pm in hk guess that there are no news yet