Moses are emperor (episode 11)

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by xaznxryux, Nov 3, 2009.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of the scene where moses shows his true self to the court...

i think by far that was the best scene and was such a powerful scene. Moses voice was so powerful and has so much strengths and convincing to the court.

I think he will play an excellent job as xuan zhong

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I didn't like it .. not convincing to me.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i kinda lol @ the thread title

maybe the way he talks, i dont find it that powerful, too. the king tut type make-up made him a lito funny

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I thought it was too easy on how things worked out. That general killed the king and so easily help Moses become emperor.

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

if you know history you should know that xuan zhong did ascend to the throne very easily, because 3 generations of emperors were all controlled by corruption, it was not hard for a prince to ascend the throne. Now its time to see how xuan zhong will eliminate corruption and fix China is the real challenge. And of course, Xuan Zhong is the last capable emperor of the Tang

6. hellokid40

hellokid40 Member

I liked the scene it was quite amusing. Moses did very well in acting that particular scene.

7. i'm not up to that scene but i love moses!! -inlove