Moses & Myolie FAILED

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by negiqboyz, Mar 9, 2010.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Moses is a funny guy but I don't think he suit this role very well. We need someone who's funny yet still retain that studious look which I see in Moses (too rough). The way he talks is far from those old educated ppl.

Myolie .. UGLY .. should find someone who's pretty and soft spoken .. not a crazy bitch.

BADDDDDDDDDDD leading roles. Totally disappointed.

2. mwho1982

mwho1982 Active Member

Hi,

Think you may be a bit harsh. I am not a big fan of Myolie either but she can be OK. Have not watched this eries yet but it must be better than some of the recent TVB stuff which has been really disappointing.

3. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I miss Esther Kwan and Nick Cheung when they played Tong Bak Fu and Chau Heung from 金裝四大才子 (The Legendary Four Aces) back in 2000!

4. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

I personally think this series is fun to watch...way better than O.L Supreme........:)facepalm:) ... "The way he talks is far from those old educated ppl" it's not gonna funny anymore if he talk like that

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

EXACTLY!!!!!

now on episode 2, Moses refers Myolie as one of the beautiful women.......== her costume and hair look lil modern to me, cant get over the fact she's wearing heavy make-up when she's just a bodyguard/servant. she's better looking with natural make-up in her prev. ancient series like "zoi seng yuen" & "sai sheung kei yuen," she looks more like a servant back then. as for moses......ohwelz

oh yeah and the 7 pretty servants in wa fu.........:facepalm: FAILED

this is a series you use to pass time, no need to focus on the screen

6. cysarkos

cysarkos Member

I actually found the show quite amusing. Sometimes its OK just to relax and enjoy a show without thinking too much.
    I always find moses to be a pretty funny guy. Myolie...not a fan of her, but she was suprising quite OK in the 1st episode. I particularly enjoy her excitement over meeting her idol.

7. negiqboyz

yup .. agreed .. to pass time ..

just can't help it .. myolie's voice is annoying like hell .. gotta fast forward her part .. lol

8. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

Myolie is PRETTY...what the heck are you talking about? One of the prettiest ones in TVB!

9. negiqboyz

^ lollllllll good for you ... lolllllll

10. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

I dont like Mjolie Wu too but she is okay in this series. If her hair style and make up not that exxagerate, it will definitely be better too.

11. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

well woulkd you like to see a kate tsui version? shes everywhere and ive seen enough of her, myo has been doing ancient drama for ages in hk...and her dramas no.s are shrinking as tvb are more interested in fala and kate

12. occ

occ Well-Known Member

this movie must be film around the same time as beyond the realm of conscience because Moses character is almost 80% similar to his retarded king character.

13. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes I would. Kate Tsui is actually attractive unlike Myolie the pork roast

14. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

You guys are pretty harsh. Myolie is not the prettiest but I gotta say her face is a lot skinnier than before which makes her a little more attractive in ancient series.

Perhaps Steven Ma would make a better male lead with Linda Chung?
    ________
    Nevada dispensary

#14 champ91, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  15. magicdud

magicdud Member

Agreed, Esther Kwan and Nick Cheung are the perfect duo, in series and in real life.

16. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i rather see this Moses & Myolie than the Liza & Denise match (as in parent daughter) on OL Supreme. they keep bickering its up to 16episodes and still revolve around them
    at least Moses & Myolie are building a chemistry.

17. steelieman

steelieman Member

I don't mind watching Moses and Myolie in their respective roles.

18. Justx

Justx Member

Myolie should not be in that role. they need a more beautiful female lead to do that role.

19. p1000

p1000 Member

i have not problem on this as long as it is funny and enjoyable drama

20. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AS SIMPLE AS THAT! Have some control of yorself, its easy to do!

I dont watch that better 1/2 crap, see if i ever go in the forum trashing people around. Some peps just have too much time to waste. JESUS CHRIST!