Moses & Myolie FAILED

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by negiqboyz, Mar 9, 2010.

1. cyoong13

cyoong13 Active Member

2. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

moses is not funny and does not sound smart. everyone else is alright.

3. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

wow everyone hates her shes been a great actor i think they match fine ^_^

4. tiapk7932

tiapk7932 Well-Known Member

both moses and myolie are okay actors; but, i've tried watching this series and don't seem to enjoy it as much as it did the esther & nick version. I'm just watching this because i'm done watching everything else. =)

5. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

their acting is ok. but i don't like the special effects in this series... the zoom in and zoom out is used too much.

6. dark2194

dark2194 New Member

hi everyone

7. kakashiko

kakashiko Member

i think this series is ok, moses has great acting skills and his follower, i just like seeing him act, his so funny. however compare it to stephen chow's version, moses lost. everyone, if you like this story, watch stephen chow's version, its a movie

8. Raiyne324

Raiyne324 Well-Known Member

srsly fala chan should be the main girl ...

9. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean they've failed...

10. willie6005

willie6005 Member

most likely that u will need deep understanding of canto.. its a hilarious series to watch.. a good production by tvb..

11. babs

babs Well-Known Member

this series isnt meant to be serious. it's suppose to be funny which is why i think they've exaggeraged some of the stuff like the way moses talks. the four aces one with esther was a serious version. it was an awesome version but this one is funny so you cant really compare. i think moses and myolie are cute together in this one. she's not ugly but not the best looking. i like her better than most of the tvb actresses. not a fala fan so not looking forward to her being in it but oh well.

12. xiangrong

xiangrong New Member

i think mosses chan suit this role perfectly as well as myolie wu

13. Raiyne324

Raiyne324 Well-Known Member

I hate when myolie acts de like cuty. Fails

14. Not a big fan of Moylie, but her acting has improved. Maybe not the best drama, but to kill time and have a laugh, this is one to watch

15. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i find this series funny. i enjoying watching alot. just because its someone that you dont like, doesnt make the series bad. its about the plot!

16. faygo

faygo Active Member

the only drama i dont like Myolie is that tai chi drama, otherwise i like her, esp in "A Chip Off the Old Block"
    i honestly dont think she is ugly at all, actually the first time i saw her in this drama i was like wow she look pretty nice with that hair style.

As for the drama i liked it, its not those ones that "I cant wait to watch the next ep", but its a pretty relaxing and funny drama, i still find that batman scene hilarious omg hahah

17. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

whoelse could fit in this role? of course before the drama gets filmed, there are role fitting before hand...

18. kryptkillor

kryptkillor Member

It's alright to me, think its one of those long time comedy ancient drama that I haven't seen in a while

19. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I finished the series and still hated it. NO on screen chem.

20. Type-R

Type-R Member

It's a relaxing series that makes me laugh everytime I watch it. Relieves my stress. One of the best ones out of the recent ones. I don't like the "quarrel" oriented dramas cus they are sooo complicated. It's a great one for families to watch together.