Moses & Myolie FAILED

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by negiqboyz, Mar 9, 2010.

1. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

My parents were watching this series while I was on this new take of Tong Bak Fu. Esther was a much better Chau heung!

2. onni

onni Well-Known Member

yeah, i sort of agree too. i find Myolie's acting a lil exaggerating though.

3. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

maybe.. Fala's has the gentle look n seem more refine i guess.. but the way they dressed her plus the hairdo - made her less pretty. on the whole the series is just passeable, light and comical. does not leave deep impression on me.

4. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xzyrus [​IMG]
    I miss Esther Kwan and Nick Cheung when they played Tong Bak Fu and Chau Heung from 金裝四大才子 (The Legendary Four Aces) back in 2000!

I totally agree I dont even bother to watch this. Nowdays TVB standard really drop. Hope that there is more station putting on series TVB totally out

5. sandyyc

sandyyc New Member

not enough interaction between the two to count as romance!

6. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Personally I don't think Moses and Myolie failed. I liked them as a couple. I thought Moses suited his role more than Myolie though. He also looked liked he had more fun. Yes her hair was probably a bit too modern but I it was alright.