1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

hey, is moses like; retarded throughout the show? he seems to only care about candy and acts like a 5 year old....i somewhat don't understand in the beginning why he was separated from his mother, can somebody explain? thanks!

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Well my guess is it was his mother's plan to keep him safe since the Queen and King at the time felt that the kid was a threat. I think Moses is only acting since it seemed like he was putting on a show in front of the guard that was watching him.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

That's pretty much it, if not for that he would had been killed when he was a child.

But we know he'll become the Emperor later on.

#3 EvilTofu, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i don't know but moses as king .. just don't suit him as an actor .. i think he's better as a guard or something ... he doesn't have that "emperor" look .. just totally weird ..lol

5. lawplanet

oh just watched ep #3. that answers my question. moses is a great actor.

6. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

mhmm a retarded moses hehe i wounder how he can be king like that

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

well maybe u should ask urself this kinda questions in ur heart because the answers will appear as the story develops

8. haolk

haolk Member

I think he was just pretending to be safe from the evil queen. he seem to talk fine with Sam Ho (child). Wow I can't believe he has to act dumb until he become king...

9. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to act dumb... it's just a guise. Seems like the storyline is moving quite quickly, which I really like. He's going to be like slipping in and out of "dumb-ness" which is such a good chance for him to display his awesome acting skills.

I'm a huge fan of him... I totally support whatever role he's in.

10. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit: zzz

#10 hiyoo, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  11. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

just watch the show! lol the answers will be revealed.

12. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Yeah ! Finaly a series with Moses :D Moses is a really good actor, so no matter what kind of role he gets, i'm sure he'll play it very well :D

13. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

But Moses can make his face look pretty retarded at times... Definitely good control of his facial features.

14. densha

densha Well-Known Member

he needs to act dumb so the emperor and mother don't feel he is a threat. He is actually very smart and cunning but his true power will be revealed on how he eventually overthrows the current king and becomes one himself.

15. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

yeh hes hiding him self by being dumb so he can get revenge ^-^

16. Emlo

Emlo New Member

I can't wait till moses finally becomes king and shows everybody how kick ass he is lmao

Anyone know what episode moses will become king? cuz I hope it's soon.

17. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

OMG Ep 7 Moses gets taught some moves that sound like the 18 Dragon Palms thing from Legend of Condor Heroes! I'm sure at least 2 of those 3 moves were.

18. lawplanet

yay! Moses is KING!

19. i think moses looks too modern to be in an ancient series... he's not trained for it... although he was quiet good in Gentle Crackdown... but that was kinda comedy-ish...

anyway i still love him!! -blush2

20. tamagodaisuki

i feel bad for his character, the girl he loves doesn't love him and he can't hate the guy she loves because the guy saved his life multiple times.....even as the king, there are just some stuff that you cannot have...sigh....