Most Memorable Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 6, 2006.

1. crashz

crashz Member

Bandit King of Ancient China from KOEI

2. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

Best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

4. paingiver

paingiver Member

Final Fantasy 7 on PS1 - I think it still has the best storyline of the FF series, especially when Sephiroth kills Aeris. I've never played a game since in which one of the main characters dies...

5. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

zelda orcnia of time or FFX cant decide... played both through like 5 times =P

6. Qsilver031

Qsilver031 Member

chrono trigger was my all time favorite rpg game ever. best game ever for super nintendo

7. oh what about the original Zelda for Nes, that was pretty fun going through all those rooms... and shooting bats with your arrow.

8. a.denied

a.denied Guest

Final Fantasy 8 and Metal Gear Solid.

Both opened me to a series of games with gameplay and overall experience that i'd never played before.

FF8 was this grand RPG (my first) while MGS was the closest thing a videogame had ever come to a movie.

9. Final Fantasy 8 or Ocarina of Time. Such good games.

10. seems to me there's quite a few FF fans...

11. naruto1314

MOSt ppl play rpg cuz of ff

12. seraphinxo

seraphinxo Member

most fav game played ever is Tetris. i could play it and never be bored!

13. yea Tetris for the ol' G gameboy... I think i still have it somewhere. Tetris definately paved way for some of the puzzle games nowadays.

14. naruto1314

yea that game is very fun
    also puzzel fighter 2 turbo
    =D ;)

15. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

mario kart 64, battle mode, classic multiplayer fun, havent played it in yrs
    remember playin mario kart double dash not as good

16. yea mario kart 64... i use to think those graphics was the shit back then. My friends and I had a blast playing that game.

17. naruto1314

that game is soo good
    i even play make up game in mario cart
    like race backward in wario statium
    hard as hell to use glitch to go backward

18. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

DDR Extreme 2 ^^ 'Cause I like dancing.. and at the same time you get to lose calories. lol

19. yea i was never the ddr type... never had enough practice to show off at the arcades... whats like the lastest "hip" ddr type game at the arcades now?

I just started to get into that beatmania stuff... that stuff is Hard... o_O;

20. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Lol. Not sure of what you mean by the latest "hip ddr type game at the arcades now." Haha. 'Cause I don't really play in the arcades >.<