Most Memorable Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 6, 2006.

1. what about Area 51, I use to spend hella quarter on that live action alien shooter. With Dual Guns!!! now that burns serious calories. And that boxing game with the body sensors , you get tired just holdin those gloves..

i remember one time I was in Vegas, my friend and I played that police game where they sensor your movements and you had to squat to reload, then we played ddr after... and our legs was shakin and we could barely stand up -lol LOLROFLMAO

2. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

not an area 51 fan
    i am a time crisis fan
    also shogun arcade creptkiller

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

yeah time crisis was the best esp in the arcades, i remember i used to spend loads on the box while in the cinema watchin for my film to start

4. naruto1314

i also got thegame for it
    i play part 1,2,3,1,5(only for ps1) and the one with machine gun(only in arcade)

5. 小小

for sum reason to me its not as fun in the house

better in the arcades

6. naruto1314

well yea
    not as fun
    but if u get the panel and gun made by namco is kinda fun
    but arcade is much better

7. 小小

yeah there are kool guns to buy but most are quite expensive

8. naruto1314

true
    the gun at arcade teh top part of the gun move back and forward like a real gun

9. csechuan

csechuan Member

the old mario game...i love the part when u knock ur head to get mushroom LOL-lol

10. Mastermagic84

Mastermagic84 Member

I'd have to say i love my Snes games... too many classics on it to count but i seem to have enjoy the rpg's and puzzle games more on that system then alot of the new stuff...

11. yea the super mario for gameboy was pretty fun too... cuz it had different countries you can visit... I wanna play that New Super Mario for DS tho. damn that looks like funn >_<

12. cutecloud

cutecloud Well-Known Member

final fantasy 7,8

13. heard those were the best ones from the series but never really played it.

here's a game yall probably dont know about... Kung Fu! for NES... damn I remember playing this hacked version with my friend and we couldn't stop laughin' at the modded characters -lol.

14. ic3zz

ic3zz Member

Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VII & VIII

15. whatdoido

whatdoido Well-Known Member

man, only one street figher recommendation so far!

ken was great with his super dragon punches (ryu was ok but never a 'ken'), but then shin-akuma came and then that was that!

sho-ryu-ken!!

16. Wilhito

Wilhito Member

17. lol holy cow... Master of the Orient... -lol thats pretty ol' school. Looking at the screen shots reminds me of "Oregon Trail" damn I remember trying to get on the comp everyday to play that when I was in elementary school -lol. But that's pretty deep how that game was influential in your life.

18. Wilhito

Wilhito Member

OMG.... Oregon Trail. Yes, it was a teaching tool in school. What an excellent game. Oregon Trail was like crack. And then there was Carmen San Diego....

19. lol now that i think about it... it was like crack... damn I remember people would line up during recess jus to play that thing -lol

20. Wilhito

Wilhito Member

If there has ever been a time in my life I have bullied someone in school it was to keep control of the Oregon Trail PC. Ah, the Apple IIe or was it IIc.....anyways...lovely memories.