Most Memorable Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 6, 2006.

1. ahaha you were probably the one I had to tried to distract cuz you kept hoggin all the comp. time...

Yea that ol' school Apple... damn what was that other fun game on there? Like Word Munchers or somethin -lol.

2. Wilhito

Wilhito Member

3. Wilhito

Wilhito Member

4. ahahha holy cow... I don't remember the comp. being that primitive.. it may have been a Mac... -lol damn Word Munchers... -lol it was like educational pacman on crack...

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

omg, I remember playing Word Munchers in elementary school! It was so fun! I actually still own the discs.

Anyway, it's all about feel the magic on nintendo ds & drill spirits!! Awesome game that can keep me occupied for hours :D

6. -lol hell yeah... word munchers... that's tight how we all three went to a very privilaged elementary school -lol.

and wha...?? -huh Dig dug's son -lol. That's interesting... so ya like games which involve physical touching... damn I should get a DS -lol. that DS Lite looks pretty tempting...

7. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

The Legends of Zelda. God I miss playing that game.

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

street fighter is a classsic...ever since super nintendo

9. loup

loup Active Member

lol god knows how much money i have spent on street fighter in the arcades! "Hy-oh-ru-Ken!" ftw

10. I think I spent the most money on Area 51 cuz I always play it 2player at a time... -lol

11. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

mine fave was old skool "streets of rage" on the mega drive one of the greatest to player games made double dragon look poo haha

12. oh my god!! Streets of Rage!!! I've been playing that on the PSP -bigsmile -bigclap. Never really knew how good the thing was until I realize there were so many mods!!!

13. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

Its the best game ever with simple graphics "alxel rules" they made a trilogy each game featuring new charecters -tongue2 so fun to play two player mode.

Impressed how you managed to get the game on the psp via emulator? wonder could you play it two player mode with two psps via using a emulator game through wifi-what?

14. okies

okies Well-Known Member

i think those classic titles like mario, alex kid etc are the most memorable as it would seem most of us have experience gaming at a young age and those are the titles we grew up with or was the first ones we played

15. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Tekken owns Street Fighters. :p

16. ahahhah oh! Tekken was a bit better.. mainly because I was throwing them kicks with Eddy -lol

17. yea they ported it for a lot of systems... like DC, Xbox, Ps2...they haven't come out with 2p for psp yet but I think soon enough... it's just fun beating fools with crazy combos -lol

18. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

seriously! tekken is like my favorite fighting game. I own it on PS :). Jin is sooooooo hot! hahahah

they were about to make a movie based on it and cast my takeshi as "jin", but i don't know whatever happened... =(

i know there was also a movie based on street fighters a long time ago. But I heard it sucked. :p

19. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

That would be Bomberman on PC. Thats becuase I like the look of those cute characters, uniquenss such as u can increase your bomb power & all that viusal effect! -^_^

20. yea Bomberman is coo if you can play against a friend.

anyone remember a game called "DESCENT" damn it's like doom except you in a space ship!!! And some1 actually managed to port it to the PSP!! Now I can reminisce good ol' gaming on the go...