Most Memorable Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Saga

Saga Active Member

anything that ends with "gear"

Metal Gear
    Guilty Gear

2. xxilk

xxilk Member

Kingdom hearts cuz the story is very good and graphics are very good =)

3. hahahaa.. you're talking about for psp right?? havent had a chance to play that game yet.. -lol

lol thas certainly very interesting.. Guilty Gear Judgement for psp is pretty sweet..

Kingdom Hearts! Woohoo! -lol I still have the ending mv on my cellphone.. -lol. Next thing you know Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora as an Adult and then KH4 where's he's and old guy like MGS4... -lol. That'd be hella funny tho... see a 40-50 year old Sora battlin Chicken Little or some ish.. -lol

4. Saga

Saga Active Member

ya i love classic side-scrolling 2D games (like old Streets of Rage, and Final Fight) so i really enjoyed GGJ, but i'm more in to GuiltyGear XX /Slash (fighting) coz you get to challenge alot of people :D

5. osnap1584

osnap1584 Member

marvel vs capcom, ff7, chrono trigger and the most addicting tetris

6. can someone who plays WoW verify that you can't jump like that in the game?? I would think you cant...

7. Cyrus Arlan

Cyrus Arlan Member

amen.

8. c1ndy

c1ndy Member

the good old sega saturn bomerman, but i have to admit i liked all consoles of bman... soul caliber.. etc :D

9. lol oh snap.. props to c1ndy for bringing back this thread... Sega saturn was tight back in the days.. with that one game.. Nights or something?? coo graphics.. too bad it never kicked off..

Anyone play Okami?? that game is sure to be classic.

10. wuzixi

wuzixi Active Member

EarthBound and Dynasty series

11. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

grand theft auto..the ability to ride cool cars, and kill people at will is fun. =P

12. most memorable game maybe.... Final Fantasy VIII... its the first RPG, PS game i ever played... its graphic at that time was probably da best... the stoyline was good... game interface and style is different and is very nice...

other PS games that i also liked is FFVII and FF tactics

for PC games... id go wid starcraft, battle realms, warcraft 3, ragnarok, WOW

13. awong04

awong04 Well-Known Member

ff7 is the best game ever....

14. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Chrono Tigger (looong time ago now)
    I am a boring and unadventurous person: adore Zelda series since it migrate to N64. Although not particularly passionate about Orcarina of Time, Majora's Mask is short while the 3-day time limit is like blissfully fresh. Windwaker got some strangely endearing graphics :p Twilight Princess is long enough to fall in love with, and it's one of the harder Zelda I've played. The dungeons are cleverly designed and the design of equipments are ingenious.
    I guess I am more of a Nintendo person now, won't I?

15. martinj

martinj Guest

Any game in the Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven series ^^...

16. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

street fighter and super mario

the old school games are the most memorable