Mr. Chima guilty or not guilty?

Discussion in 'The Other Truth - 真相' started by Aznmask, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Lets us predict the verdict for Mr. Chima

Do you think he guilty or not guilty?

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

If i'm bias, i'd say guilty cause i love Aimee. :)

~~

Both stories seems real. But even if i'm unbias like that C9, i'd say guilty. Cause Chima & his lawyer ran out to the reporters on purpose, caused trouble and made the reporters take pics and repoted.. And the lawyer used that point to the judge saying everyone assumes he's the rapist.

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Me too, I love Aimee, cept the Rape scene was meh, her screaming was kinda funny for some reason

but yeh this series name is called "TRUTH", from evidence Mr. Chima looks guilty and he has a bad temper...but maybe Aimee did something, maybe there was no rape at all

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

You know, personally (not having seen these last few eps yet), the way these TVB series tend to go is... the woman who is supposedly the victim eventually turns out to have been having an affair with the ne'er do well minority man (aka white women lusting after Mandingo black sex, but in this case proper Chinese woman wanting swarthy subcontinental satisfaction); but afer having been caught by her iron rice bowl (rich Chinese boyfriend) then feigns being a rape victim so as to not jeopardize her hope of future marriage into money.

5. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

I haven't watch episode 10 yet . So i want to make my prediction before i going to watch it in a mins. I think Mr Chima didn't rape her because there are several hints.

1. Remember when Mr. Chima and the lawyer accidentally met in a random place. and Mr Chima was called Aimee (deadly bitch). If Mr. Chima really committed rape he might be scare to see Aimee but instead he so mad.

2. the hint from the fruit store saleperson, that he seem a nice person but he actually ripped off the elderly lady by 400.(forgot exactly if $400)

6. yanyi

yanyi Member

I don't thing Mr Chima guilty

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol all i can say is the guy can't act for shit also tavia's ex the white guy can't act either he makes funny faces the whole time and definitely distracts any drama from the court room. His role is comedic but not really suitable for this show. And the emotions he played looked really fake.