Mr. Cow (Wong Hey) wakes up in EP22!!!

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by BestOffer, Aug 4, 2009.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's getting more far from any stories dealing with fires. We have Pang Sir and his backstabbing side kick messing around. Encore's marriage and baby coming and the love triangle that seems to last forever. More hospital and stubborn crap from Mr. Cow. Oh, still issues with Rex's sisters and Myolie's brother.

More like some kinda series dealing with love and hate.

2. Faze

Faze Member

totally with eviltofu

3. Faze

Faze Member

totally with eviltofu!

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

TVB has always had this problem. They cannot tell any story about any sort of government function without injection of a love interest with its participants. Their relationship stories then slowly take over the show. Between that and the flashbacks, you have to wonder about their overall artistic formula.

5. seriously who wrote this series......complete failure:facepalm:

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

If it wasnt for the title I would never of guessd this series was about fire fighting

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

ya, but no one cares about him.

8. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yeah they made it so complicated. I bet the reason why they made it end with 32 episodes is because they had to add stuff because whoever wrote the plot for this was epic fail.

9. densha

densha Well-Known Member

fu<k tvb, their dramas are sh!it. The plots are filled with massive flaws. Wong Hei is the true main character of the previous 2 series and he misses half the episodes for this series. What a joke. Nothing focused on firefighting and all love crap. And kevin is a true asshole, he sucks at acting and his character portrayal sucks.

sorry about the language but tvb and BF3 pisses me off. I thought the immigration series was a lot better altho it had a lot of flaws too.

10. Yea this series had so much promising potential within the first 3 episodes. then it looks like an american drama. put a guy in coma and bring him back at stupidest times.

When is TVB going to make a series NOT ruined by love triangles!

11. Soshified

Soshified Active Member

The series kind of wasnt tht good, srsli wong hei wasnt evn in it much. basically a bit in the start and a bit in the end.

12. niniko

niniko Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but I just don't like him. He is very annoying.

13. Foxy

Foxy Member

He's okay but he slept for a long time, I kind of thought they left him out of the series too much

14. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

too bad 3 eps later he has to go back to the hospital and get his legs chopped :(

15. tinatu

tinatu Member

daskjhfakjsd

16. LittleKos

LittleKos Member

poor Wong Hei he didnt like played alot in this serie poor him
    and personally i find him cute ^ ^"
    who think his cute ????

17. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

better he dies in tis series. very pity on him cos everything of his possesion is being taken by kevin cheng including gf