msn

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by anti, Aug 1, 2006.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

you know what, ive never had that problem where i have to clear my cookies, ive never had to log out or in for ages!

2. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

lol, i clear out my cookies, history, temp files, prefetch like once a month.

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh i clear my temp files and history during the month with CCleaner, but i dont clean my cookies cause i want certain websites to remember me like PA or Amazon

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

CCleaner? thats exacaly what i use, good stuff. and I think PA is acting up, takes forever to load pages and reply at random times

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh PA is quite random, sometimes its super fast sometimes super slow and sometimes the dreaded database error comes up -fear

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

grrrr ive had that database error message many many times and i find it soo fustrating when it appears grr

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

msn is still pissing me off..keep loggin of

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

...i'm having to clear temp and cache pretty much everytime i'm on pa....randomly fast or slow...prob just a few of us that its happening too..

9. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

What's wrong with sausages??? Or is it the rectangular shape that bothers you? :D
    Hey, same here! It's mad annoying... PA keeps lagging (for me) every 15-30 minutes or so. Which is why I only sign on at night now. I just don't have the patience to sit here & refresh every 20 seconds... it doesn't seem to lag as much at night.

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I dont clear me temps and stuff when PA lags, i either just wait for 30mins or suffer the waits

11. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ when its slow i tend to wait or re-load the PA window as that sometimes helps :)

12. person

person Well-Known Member

I get spam... stupid, I don't want to take pills to make my penis bigger thank you...
    I also don't want to meet a girl in my town...
    stupid spam... -_-

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ lol yes the amount of internet pharmacy emails get annoying...

14. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

MSN! woot... i have AIM too, but i really hate using it. plus practically everyone on my AIM is from the US.. no one from my home country. =(

edit: wow i just saw that im totally not following how this conversation is going right now. meh xD

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

this isn't a msn thread no more

16. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Ya good point kdotc, wow, I'm post #322, and I didn't bother to read all the ones in between because I know has nothing to do with MSN -lol.

17. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

yes they did! at least i tried to keep the topic on msn, i realli did!

18. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

I like to put CUT pieces of spam into my mouth, thank you very much...
    Well, there's only so much we can say about the topic... only what... 6 people gave out their SNs?
    I don't have msn, so I wouldn't be able to chat with most of the people in here anyways. :p

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

omg! you dont have msn? you must be in the states

20. Msn is gay!! :p

And yeh yeh stop leavin me s2but offline msgs!! GrRr :p