Much anticipated films, can't wait for their release!!!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 2, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Is that an indirect admission of you being a petty Scorpio?

And no, I am not petty, just vengeful and like to right wrongs.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well las....who knows what that was....indirect admission..scorpio..one can only wonder...and oh..we must right the wrongs...n to add..after a history of violence...i actually want to see eastern promises...

3. hiake

But Naomi Watts is SO disappointing in most of her films... -ohmy That would be the ONLY reason I have doubts about that film...

4. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Sweeny Todd, never thought a musical would interest me, though I might have second thoughts once I see the trailer/some footage.

The kingdom looks like my sort of film, it certainly looks like spurting out American propaganda

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I'll most likely end up watching National Treasure to, only to hate it after -dead

For me the Kingdom is still meh. Not that interested in it, but it looks like it does have potential. Especially with the cast.

Sunshine is worth the watch. GO WATCH IT!

and another one added to the list Sin City 2

6. hiake

LOL, I share your sentiment for National Treasure 2, it's going to be crappy, and I'll end up hating it yet I will still go and see it in a cinema. And you are certainly right about The Kingdom, that's why I was quite indifferent.

But Sunshine!!! I really need to see it.

@Khaotic> What is the name of the game in your avvy??? I totally forgot...

ETA> I remember! That's Bioshock in your avvy right? RIGHT? -^_^

#26 hiake, Sep 3, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i believe it be bioshock.

8. hiake

That is one game I kind of want to play on PS3... :p

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ too bad it isn't on ps3 lol, only on pc and xbox 360 but the atmosphere of the game is awesome, futuristic past, when i saw the gameplay it was crazy, the music and the game just blends perfectly, love those good/evil choice games especially knights of the old republic...

10. hiake

Oops -sweat wrong info I got there... So it means that I actually have a shot at it (since I only have the Wii, but not PS3 NOR X-box 360, but PC I have -tongue2)

And I would gladly shoot those Little Sisters in the face to get a power boost... No moral issues for me -devil

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ lol, but PC would need alot of graphic card power to run bioshock, still i probably wouldn't shoot the little sisters cause i always play the nice guy lol, excluding fable cause it was too fun to play bad...

12. hiake

I don't know... I am sure I can figure something out with the graphic card... and children annoys me, what can I say -rolleyes

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Bioshock = game of the year so far its awesome :O

and another to the list
    J.J. Abrams Star Trek project. Meh couldn't think of anything else lol

#33 khaotic, Sep 3, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

In the valley of Elah, with charlize theron ( i liked monster and north country alot) and director of Crash (good until the end), looks pretty good though...
    [youtube]43oIvSJdugk[/youtube]

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The Assassination of Jesse James - I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, but this might just be the film for him.
    [youtube]SDt9s3KWqls[/youtube]

Lions for Lambs - So far the only reason for me to watch this is the cast.
    [youtube]cPCbOqiVKfo[/youtube]

Rendition - Might not be a Oscar contender, but it looks like it might MIGHT be worth the watch.
    [youtube]IaK-HKIdv1E[/youtube]

16. hiake

Assassination of Jesse James is like THE Brad Pitt film, not very interested :\

But I would LOVE to see Rendition though, it's from Gavin Hood (the director of Tsotsi) and Jake Gyllenhaal!!!

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

That jesse james movie, hopefully its good, casey affleck cracked me up in ocean's 13 (not that this is a funny movie though)
    for rendition, hopefully reese witherspoon is no one hit wonder lol
    Lion for Lambs looks like Syriana, another all talk movie but syriana was pretty good

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

opps Posted the old trailer for jesse james here's the new one :p
    [youtube]WWMLGqtUoi0[/youtube]

and I don't think anyone has mentioned Lust, Caution yet.
    [youtube]CizN-DvGhrc[/youtube]

19. hiake

I thought I declared my undying love for Ang Lee and Tony Leung in another thread already... But if not, I am doing it now. So yeah, I am TOTALLY seeing "Lust, Caution" at TIFF... -inlove

And I can't believe I missed "I'm not there"

[youtube]VyWgzUGOliw[/youtube]

and "Elizabeth: The Golden Age", another TIFF film for me :)

[youtube]meCoQ2u_oV0[/youtube]

Super long trailer!!!

[youtube]VpyP20IMPb8[/youtube]

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

'I'm not there' looks like it might be interesting, but 'The Golden Age' is still on the fence for me. We'll see how it goes.