My Sister's Secret Relationship....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Marshmallow_Boy, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

too long. i would've roughed up and then vented/posted. LOLZ OP should too.

2. Marshmallow_Boy

Marshmallow_Boy Well-Known Member

Nah, stop with the violence. lol
    I just feel depressed that this has happened.
    I rather just forget about it.
    Thanks.

3. scorpioss

scorpioss Member

How can you forget about it when you are still holding the evidence in you hands?? You need to confront this.. directly with the parties involved, they will respect you more this way than if you just go and tell your parents.

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Are you FUC*KING kidding me? I don't know if this is a troll post, but most dads and male figures would beat the shit out of the guy. If he were to continue, at least he would've paid his dues and taken a beating. I am tired of people not standing up to wrong doings, and it's obvious that you are concerned about it; but lack the drive to change it. Show your sister that you care, show your dad that you care, show people that you have the will to make things right ! Go face jack that guy and say what you have to say. Scare him shit less, and be a fuc*king man.

This ain't your ordinary cry baby post, this is about you sitting back and seeing your sister being played. SHAME ON YOU !

I would beat some sense into you. PA should too. Are people that soft here?

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Are you gonna punch him in the nose too?

6. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

The TIP of the nose, not the bridge, easier to break noses when you it the tip of the nose... not the bridge.

Sorry...

7. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Im sure this was a troll post all along.

8. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

My recommendation is consider in the long term what happens, say 3 , 5, 10, 20 years and so on. Probably when you have your own home you do what you like and dislike others telling you what to do. You have a problem because you have created a problem in your own head. But no one has done anything wrong or harm. It is only wrong because others have imposed "house rules and standards". Just remove this problem in your own mind and it will be alright. How do you remove this from your head, one asks? An adult at 22 in most countries around the world, work, earn money, and has own home, and does mostly what he/she likes with little imposition of "house rules" by family. Lastly , what did I say long term? Afterall, when most people walk away in one's life (friends, fellow students), she is your sister and should have mutual support in a positive way especially there is no harm done. Moreover she is your sister it is safest to have sex at home rather than taking risk away from home. You should also think of health, safety and security for your sister too.

9. Marshmallow_Boy

I feel like bringing this up again because I can't stop thinking about it. I want to continue to tell you guys the story:
    This was actually the toughest moment of my life. I felt like I was being bullied because he knows I'm too afraid to tell anyone. At that time I'm still not sure if I should tell my parents. I really hate when someone messes with me.
    It was difficult, but I told my mom. I told her to keep this a secret, but it wasn't a good idea. My mom is actually a really selfish person. She cares more about herself more than anyone. She always set up this small act to reveal our secret slowly, and to humiliate you. She always does these kind of things when she knows some kind of secret of yours because it makes her look smarter. That night my parent went out for their dance lesson, my mom purposely left her shoes at home, so she'll come back and get it!!! Then obviously when she left the house, she told me dad. When my parents return home, my dad was yelling about it.
    btw, that guy didn't come to our house anymore. He became my sister's boyfriend. And he kind of ignores me, even when I say "hi" because he knows I told my mom on him.

Ya, I shouldn't have told, but I felt like I wanted someone to trust to talk this over with because I was uncomfortable about it.

10. Marshmallow_Boy

Hey guys, what's up? LoL

It has been over four years since this had happened. I admit that back then I wasn't man up to stand up for myself. I suffered from depression over these few years because I didn't know what to do with my life. I let my family bully me before I wasn't able to speak up and I defend myself.

After getting my first job, I see some improvements in my life. I feel more free and have more confidence in myself. I have my own cash, I'm free to do whatever I want. I was lucky that I made a good friend at a school club and we're planning to start a company together.

I'm writing this message because my sister is getting married next year with that guy. No no no, it's not what you think. It's alright. I'm alright. Haha. I forgive him, and I forgive myself for being such a jerk. I feel happy for my sister and I wish her a happy future.

Anyways, I'm a much happier person now and I've learnt to forget the past and move on.

11. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

nice little story! maybe u can sell this story to our DA film director shinobi and he can make a DA cat3 film out of it.

Sherry can play ur sister, KeNNy can play the (booty caller) bf and Hartia can play (the spying little brother) u.

this film would be a hit!

and last but not least...don't let shinobi get his hands on those sextape! or else it would be #pmshinoforsextape lol :D

• Win! Win! x 1
  12. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

yo where was I at? :trollface: at least give me a cameo!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

u can play the older version of the spying little brother in the sequel! ;)

with the encouragement of DA's favorite commenter Espresso to beat up the booty caller, he grew up pumping iron and got big muscles.

but the main plot would be him having flashback of his sister's bed screaming. did the moaning and groaning turn him on? did he fap to it?

the script is still in the early stage of development. stay tune to find out...

• Win! Win! x 1
  14. Marshmallow_Boy

Haha yo guys. I just smoke weed for the first time with my homie.

Lol, it was a weird feeling back then. I remember one time I was watching TV with my sister and that dude was calling our house and my sister picking up thinking that would force me to leave the living room. But I didn't leave. I remember I had to watch A Cinderella Story... Lol

15. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Don't she got her own room? Wtf doing it in the living room?

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I'd rather not play a spy, that just makes me a peeper, throw me into the mix :shifty:

17. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

But you are a peeper... Haha

18. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

WHAT?!!!! Why am i the sister?! Damn it......came back to DA and seeing this.....:gum::gum::gum:

19. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

Hey kid, I'm glad things are getting better for you and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered from depression. It seems things are getting brighter in your life so cheers to you! :chowthumb:

• Like Like x 1