Myolie Wu's Character

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

She always gives off a bit of an annoying characteristic in each series. Especially her voice and the way she talks. For some reasons its gives me the feel that she always seems sarcastic in her roles. But I like to watch some of her shows, especially the one about baking cakes. She is not as annoying as Gigi Wong in this show.

2. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

shes pretty cute.

3. DTHybrid

DTHybrid Member

sorry to all Myolie fans but I freakin HATE her

4. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i lik myolie =]

5. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i like myolie! i wish she was in the series more! shes so unatractive in this series when she aactually is REALLY prety normally! oh well shes cute and her acting is really good

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I find that her role in this drama is not so significant compare to other leading actress... Besides... Im not into her speaking... I dun really like her voice though she is cute....

7. missLILY

missLILY Member

Lol. I feel so bad for her in this series since Raymond likes Charmaine.

8. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I don't like her character that much in this series. It's probably because I like the relationship between Raymond and Charmaine. I can't imagine Raymond's character liking her after having such a love match with Charmaine's character. She plays such a busybody in this series.

9. thchung

thchung Active Member

she is ok, She performs very well in those kind of nerdy characters and later bounce back to become a prom queen. Just like the other TVB series called to grow with love.

10. cheekeong_7

cheekeong_7 Member

She is so funny in this!

11. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Although she is kinda busybody and nerdy sometimes, she is kind hearted, unlike Charmaine Sheh's character. She isnt as ambitious and money greedy as Charmaine.

12. yuppo

yuppo Member

i never like her in dramas ...her character is always so nosey and in the way with other people's love life.....

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I find her very intelligent in this series.

14. Sukisan84

Sukisan84 New Member

She is soooo good and cute ..All hers character in the tvb shows have been a pleasure to see and it has also bring joyness-rockon

15. foxkids

foxkids Member

i kinda like her.. i dun understand why u guys say she is annoying.
    she's just too kind :D
    its better to say that its impossible to find someone like her in real life :D

16. poonsailueng

poonsailueng Member

i really like myolie in all her movies. She plays this cute hot headed actress which i think is adorable. She is much much more attractive then charmaine. i mean look at her... hottie!. Jessica hsuan is up there too... did you guys notice that one of her ear lobes is damaged though? Looks like a earing got yanked out of her ear lobe and it didn't heal correctly.. but yes.. myolie and jessica hsuan keep me interested.

17. gday

gday Well-Known Member

lol i agree with poonsailueng i only watch this series for myolie and jessica anyway myolies bit with raymond at the theme park made me cry :( it was such a good scene! ep 38 watch it!

18. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

This porker needs to get off my internetz. Her characters are annoying and she's not pleasant to look at. In Triumph of the Skies, I just wanted to see her die. >=(

19. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

Damn..so how do you really feel? LOLz

20. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

She might not be good to look at, and her acting is questionable at best....but I saw her in Concert a couple of years ago with Bowie Lam and HOLY SH!T can she sing......

If acting is not a good fit for her, she has a good chance as a singer....