Myolie's character

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by wind2000, Mar 2, 2008.

1. kickunow

kickunow Well-Known Member

i think she is really annoying, i agree with xzyrus.

2. kwongo

kwongo Member

makes me want to punch her face through the screen

3. 2Face

2Face Active Member

If it was the director's idea to make her cry 3 times an episode..... that was totally the wrong direction to go.
    I find her annoying in this, and I usually enjoy her acting too!

4. #Azn#

#Azn# Well-Known Member

hate her. what nerve to tell 'song ching' to go away when she was the one that stole him from her in the first place by being a drunken slut

5. kelly90

kelly90 Member

Totally agree that. She gets more and more annoying especially in epi 16

6. babs

babs Well-Known Member

it's not her fault that she thinks that she slept with mo ma!!!! yeah she's annoying but you cant blame her for asking song ching to leave. what woman wants to share her man!

7. sammy85

sammy85 Member

Although most people seem to complain about Myolie's "annoyingness" and being a sook (at the beginning)... I think if you had given another actress this role, the outcome would be the same. I don't think Myolie's acting is over-exaggerated in this series, she just did what the director had wanted her to do. :)

8. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

seems like she plays a role with different personality... 2 different person really...

9. z32jl

z32jl Member

not a good character for her

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It's the perfect role to decrease an actress's popularity. Even if it's just complying with the director's expectations, views have trouble finding the fine line Makes you really want to slap her lol.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Lol, Complete agreement. She's so annoying!

Since everyone's criticizing Myolie, is it the part she was given or just that she's not acting it well? Personally, whoever created her character should be shot. Myolie, however, is doing a good job portraying her character.

12. katlioness

katlioness New Member

i HATED myolie's character at first, but the last few eps she's been great... she's been calm and rational while my poor raymond has been losing it!

13. simplysk

simplysk Member

totally agree, it's like complete role reversal!
    as much as i love them both, i can't help but wonder, is this one of those times roles change dramatically just so to "challenge the actors acting skills" with huge transitions?

myolie's character is so much more likeable now that she's calmed down, while raymond's on the other hand, never looked very good from the beginning.... a bit too soppy and predictable (the girl or nothing attitude)

14. sinster

sinster Member

Can't stand her in this show - she over act

15. gday

gday Well-Known Member

lol she cries so much in this series everytime my mum comes in shes like WHY IS SHE CRYING AGAIN! lol my mum thinks this series is like a tragic epic series or something. myolie is so manipulative and plain jealous she should just get over it man. serously need not be so angry all the time too emotional . very dislike her character. she been getting not realy good roles lately. even in drive of life.

16. knly90

knly90 Member

omg she's soooo annoying in this series even though she can cry, but toooooo much of it

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

言子規 (胡杏兒飾)

[​IMG]

I usually like hun yee in series, but this.. no. no... Her acting it like abit qwa in this series..

18. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

really a big fan of her, but she overact her role. bu to be fair this series was produced two years ago even before war of inlaws I. in between she improved much.

19. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

i like him in some of her other works but in this one, i just didnt like her at all.

20. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i think she's just trying different roles, trying to be a successful actress you'd need to be versatile and try new roles- most of the comments is just saying how bad/annoying her character is! so i guess she's succeeded, cos i guess that's what the director wanted wether if myolie plays it or not :b.. i'm only on eps 4.. can't wait to eps16 to see her as a bitch! hahahahaa