Nancy Wu?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by jdm_s2k, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She's getting on my nerves!

2. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

nancy? ...why? shes hot yo

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The role she's playing is getting on my nerves, not her personally.

4. i like em legs:eat::trollface2:

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

although the story says they will break up. i hope they dont'...

6. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i guess Wayne will pair up with Maggie. I think it is better for Maggie to just pair up with Ruco Chan. and obviously, Kate with Ron Ng.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ that's what i've been thinking since day 1. The writers SUCK!!......Unless they pull something off like "suspect in love".....

8. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

I really like her in this role, she's very convincing. Much better than her past roles

9. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

will she be back guys? damn...im gonna stop watching this without her

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Really.. :facepalm:

She prolly will be back.. at the end of the series :p

11. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I think by far, she is the best actor/ress in this series, she is soooo believable, I usually have good things to say about Wayne, but even I find his acting a bit so so in this series - maybe he just really doesn't suit the character?! But Nancy is a fab actress and pretty, I've just started to watch The Royal Harem series, and I think her character is the most interesting so far!!

12. she played her role well and will probably come back at the end....

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

she will be back....i think i've seen the preview with her in shorter hair...

14. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

i reQon she is awesome i this series. Kind of disliked her for being so dedicated to her work. But her acting is by far the best. She is cool to look at onscreen ^^

15. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

She has come back, it seems like there's gonna be a case with the man she working for...

16. wal

wal Well-Known Member

thing about her is, i never found her pretty before but now she has trained her body so well (and her hair grew long), i find her quite sexy and certainly a "MILF" :p

17. Youks

Youks Member

^_^ Yay Nancy's back next week!! Too bad tvb are going to keep the pair Wayne and maggie. Nancy's character just needed that second chance for her to realise Wayne is more important then her job. =(

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Dunno how kate over-popular her in dramas and other things....Nancy is way more talented than her..... Love her short dance of DBSK's "keep your head down" in "What the face"...Wo0T!

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's obvious that her character will get killed off by a case because there is no reason for her to come back. I thought she wanted the money? The only reason that she is back is because she got cheated and taken advantage of from the rich man. She guilty of her actions and thereby trying to grasp hold of Wayne again.

20. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

nancy came back to die