Need some advice for clubbing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aznguy123, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Thyobear

Thyobear Well-Known Member

i know this is from SuperBad but it actually did happen... and of course not to me...

Girls, if it's that time of the month... please cork it... we don't need your juice all up on our legs... i know it's dark and all but seriously do us all a big favor and DON"T GO CLUBBING IF YOU ON YOUR PERIOD...

Many of my guy friends on special occasions have had terrible nights after ms. anonymous leaves a hamburger patty on their legs...

2. NoOoOo... not those.. hahah its too hard explaining it...

3. can u actually wearint those in a club?? -cool2

4. moor_moth

moor_moth Well-Known Member

Fuck that is so sick...
    and drinks cost alot in the clubs man total rip off... im to tight for that shit, lol but this one time i asked for a cold glass of milk and they gave it to me for free ^^

5. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

omg...that is sooooo disgusting....sooooo sick....honestly, how can it possibly have happened? if it's that time of the month, we deal with it. how does it get on ur leg...oh god, i'm gonna be sick.

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

you wanna come over and see for yourself? -whistle

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

ew....then just go to a gay bar and get laid there...lol

period wont stop me from clubbin lol...but hey i never dry hump guys' legs anyways hahaha
    ewwww....why u gotta dry hump a guy's leg ++ why do u have to do it when ur on ur period....use a tamp or somethin

lol....i reckon ur not even going clubbin anyways....u seem way toooo kwaai jai...
    or u'd be the guy who stands against the wall the whole nite...*yawn*
    oh hey....i think uve told me that...u dont go clubbin... not sure abt it though...

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

O Smart One, enlighten an ignorant as i am how does the fact of being kwaai jai = not going clubbing? -shrug

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

mehhh....i dunno.... u just dont seem like the clubbin type...? -lol
    btw...thnx for the compliment -cool2

10. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

welcome, pleasure is all mine -coolio

11. auta

auta Well-Known Member

breaking if its a hip-hop club

shuffle if its a rave =) [search up melbourne shuffle in youtube if you dont knwo what it is, pretty popular in melbourne australia atm]

12. how to dance what to wear? some clubs have dress codes no tanks,hats,boots/casuals only so make sure u know *dress shirts/ are always a winner* How to dance? let the drinks do the dancing for you and don't be one of those people who just stand around all night looking at everyone else have fun. Be the with the party and drink so you won't remember what an idiot you've been the night before lol.

Keep in mind there are alot of gals/guys who are just as drunk as you =))) seriously don't be a party pooper who stands around all night there are plenty of those.

#52 hadouken, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  13. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

^^add to that, get krunk before you go to the club cause drinks are hella expensive. If its your first time, go with a bunch of friends and don't be like those people that just stand in the corner.