New EVIL characters

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by KaY_xD, Jul 31, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

This time are:

李香琴 = the 3S grandma (Stupid, Stubborn, and Selfish)
    Michelle Yim = the EVIL lady, it's even wost than S.Kwan last time, (michelle plays your heart)
    Susanna Kwan = i think she is just annoying................REALLY ANNOYING, her voice.

Michelle Yim did a great job so far, b.cuz i hate her so much.

WHAT YOU THINK~

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

susanna is actually really evil if u not seen ep 4 watch it NOW zand ull understand what im syaing

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

hm... havent watched t i think episode 4 yet but i think susanne isnt that evil like michelle yim.
    i like susanne's acting.... shes great!!! : P

4. kv08

kv08 Member

i think the new evil charecters are quiet good. cos its kinda changing the story line so people who watched the first series wouldnt compare it with the second one so much. cos sometimes series that carry on from the first dont turn out to be too good. also i think michelle yim being the evil lady is really good her acting is very impressive! i like it! its been quiet good so far! hope they keep it up!!

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Susanna is just plain ANNOYING for now, probably gonna get more evil later. lol

6. wing834

wing834 Active Member

heard that susanne will "work with" michelle in later episodes so "trick" her sister~

i thought kate was evil too lol~

7. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

the grandma is just annoying, she is like a spoilt child!!!!!!
    such a shame michelle yim is evil.. i really wanted her to be a good character bcos i liked her in HOG.. and change that hairstyle please.
    the aunt..... tsh! don't think she's changed from her previous role really.. what a bitch!!! (referring to eps4 too) and how she always calls tavia "lor lui" >=(((

8. wolfsan

wolfsan Member

sussanna is seems evil....

i read somewhere that she is not the villain though. but so far, she seems to be a villian.. :p

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol so much evil characters lol
    Susanna Kwan is evil in real life, lol shes not acting in the series, she's just being herself -cool2

10. Michelle Yim is great as a evil character.. those that have seen "brink of law" know what im talking about.... i loved her as the evil character in that.

although i don't think she will surpass susanna from the first series....because she did a really good job.

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah, In <<Brink of Law>> she did a great job.
    She's always a great actress

12. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

There's a difference between evil and annoying. Michelle is evil because her plots are well thought out to do harm. Suzanna is not "evil" but more annoying and a straight-forward person who speaks her mind. Though some might consider her action "evil", she's just acting as the aunt who thinks she's better than everyone.

13. jono281

jono281 Well-Known Member

i thought Susanna Kwan was quite good at first,...
    but when u started to get tht feeling tht she was betraying her family...
    it was horrible and annoying...

14. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

The grandma isn't really evil but selfish and annoying and makes you really want to go in the tv whack her for what she do to ho ma, for second thought i would do that to susanna or michelle coz there characters makes you really frustrating as the series go on Although susanna isn't that evil than when she was in HOG 1 but more like a trouble maker in this series and attacks people from front to back and doesn't care about people being hurt by her words, for instance she said Tavia is the 'quota' in the family which made her upset.

15. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

susanna is like replacing the Uncle role in HoG

16. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Lack of some one, Kate Tsui ( Ga Mei ) she is the evil that almost same as Michelle Yim ( HUNG ) inner evilness..

17. x_iilee33

x_iilee33 Member

michelle yim is sucha great actress, especially in portrayin the evil role :eek:

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Michelle Yim is the evilest character, buying out everyone around Ho Mar

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

this is the first time i saw michelle yim as an evil character, the first few episodes it was meh cause susanna was overshadowing her but at the end she stood out completely. and i think lee see kei getting pushed to the side for 10 eps or so towards the end really let michelle's character shine. her credibility really went up and her personality and acting stood out that i didn't care how stupid she looks with that hair lol.

20. iflashy

iflashy Member

michelle yim is really a great actress. her acting range is incredible.