New girl / Sammul's love

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by shinobi, Feb 24, 2009.

1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Oh she is ok besides being pretty thin, i know i may get flamed but how many of you have gf's hotter than her?

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, if that was the criteria for being on TVB, then television would be a pretty dull affair... :ugh:

Seriously, we expect TV to at least have people who are hot or else who would watch it? We would watch our wives and girlfriends instead, as in boring... :sleep:

3. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

I think this girl is mad ugly...and I hate her role...I think Pak Qiu is better couple with Fiona..I miss fiona.

4. hondaprelude

hondaprelude New Member

Oh i can't stand sammul's wife she can't act and she so ugly. I hope they can kill her off the show at the end.

5. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

lolxx, quite a BIG role for a newbie. and her acting is so not convincing. especially when the part her character is married to pak kiu, i feel so sorry for him. ><. for having her as a wife. i can't believe TVB gave her such a big role. ><.

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

he sucks, and yer her and samuel are a pretty good Dog Boy Girl, i mean cameos did better than them -_-

7. turquoise90

turquoise90 Member

Her acting may not be that convincing but everyone has to start from somewhere..

8. ayeitzsim114

ayeitzsim114 Active Member

she's alrite.. her voice is mad annoying though -.-

9. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

she isn't 'that' new, if anyone noticed, she acts as Debby in Forensic Heroes II

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

^ She's also going to be in D.I.E. II

11. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol shes annoying

12. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

Agreed she annoying!
    But she isn't that bad but her role in this show is just too much for a newbie...

13. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Well, so far, her acting's ok for a newbie. Hope to see her improvement in the futur years :p Also, I think she's a way ''too'' skinny. :p

14. ultimatwarrior

ultimatwarrior Active Member

to be honnest i dont like her face haha

15. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

its funny how people feel the same towards a person...when i first saw her i actually did think she was a "extra" (ke le fe) and then when seeing her more i felt she needed to get her whiten, they were so yellow...and then seeing more she reminded me of michelle yip...seeing her more and more you see her face all squashed together and annoying...dont know how she got honours at college...

16. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

i think she was really annoying in the drama but maybe she will be different in other roles.
    i think most newcomers cant act in the beginning and improve after a while.

17. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

she ain't pretty at all :p
    how comes she managed to land a good job like this?
    she even a winner of beauty pagent? otherwise can't forgive her for crap acting!

18. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

i disagree with many of you. her acting is not good at all. very unnatural and very written. mono-emotional face/tone. and squeeking voice. gosh. glad the show is done. lols

19. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

Not really fond of this new girl.

20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Just re-watching TGOL I realised she was in it