New Stage Winner

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by shinobi, Apr 14, 2007.

1. the new stage winner broke the time record..."122 seconds" he's a martial artist / magician lol he's very entertaining and he sings while doing all his moves & tricks. he's has won the last 2 weeks....:)

2. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I am only on week 2 on here in the UK, which he just won on epsisode 2 , the guys was really good, with the fire, moves and his singing wasn't too bad. He kinda of remind me of Season 1's Stage winner and all round first season winner.

3. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

He really is good! In terms of his performances and tricks. But, I think that once he runs out of tricks to do, he's not going to be the stage winner anymore. He relies on his tricks to win. I don't want to say that he 'stalls' for time by doing his tricks but he sort of does. Don't get me wrong though, he does sing okay and better than a lot of the people who audition. I can't wait to see what he's going to do next episode! ^.^

4. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

But that is really the whole point of the show? If you noticed in the pass, other than Fung Mun Lok (who was imitating other people), contestnace that sang really well and had no other talent gets Ding really early on. They like to see something a little more other than singing. Magic tricks i've noticed, always get quite a lot of minutes as they want to see what else is gonna happen and with magic you can have loads and loads of tricks... thereby getting loads of minutes, unless the singing is majorly bad -whistle that is!

5. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

yea.. he was pretty good. And his tricks didnt repeat unlike the hula hoop gal.. wonder how long he will last

6. yayitzmonica

Really? I remembered that most of the people who sang well didn't really get Dinged that fast... lol, but I could've remembered wrong. Oh! Remember that little kid? He remained stage winner for like three weeks, I think, and he didn't have any other talents... -lol But, I agree with you. People who present magic or do tricks do get lots of money and minutes because the judges want to see what they're going to do. ^.^

7. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

well.. even as audiences thats what we look forward to.. unless the trick is really crappy

8. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well hope theres something entertaining for next wk =D

9. G-4

G-4 Member

do u all notice..all the winner are from malaysia..

10. yayitzmonica

I really never noticed until you mentioned it. -lol But, I guess they all are xD And to think that this show is being filmed in HK. I guess there are more talented people in Malaysia -lol

11. antster

antster Member

lol malaysia boleh if u all get it =)

12. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Ahaha, He quit, He didn't wanna to go back anymore.

He had other important things on his schedule, I guess.

13. irwintee

irwintee Active Member

I think is they choose the best from all of the malaysian contestant as they had to flight all the way to HK to perform -bigclap

14. zxcvbn333

zxcvbn333 Member

He definitely put in a very interesting performance.

15. kc15753

kc15753 Active Member

Thought what he did was pretty cool the singing i wasnt into that much lol

16. _keke_

_keke_ Well-Known Member

yeaah that man was awesome.. :p he never did same things though.. =)

17. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

new stage winner is a little girl.. she will be kickedo ff next week watch!!