Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by bruisel33, May 16, 2006.

1. lol yea that does sound fun.. -lol

I dunno, I read the review and apparently you need batteries for the controllers.. which is pretty lame imo... and no dvd, cd playback!? I guess like DS, it's gonna be all about the games... probably worth gettin since its lot cheaper than other consoles.

2. SamBo

SamBo Member

the first couple of legend of zelda reviews are up, all of them around the 9.9/10/10 mark XD

3. SamBo

SamBo Member

yea, i played it at this event in new zealand only a few days ago. called big boys toys.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its only 280cdn..ps3 is like 660..i think im gonna get wii now..damn batteries for controller!!!.....fukign ppl r waitign already to get the systems on fridya..and theres gonna b a storm..like WTF..desperate

5. I can't wait to see pple get the consoles and smash that shit infront of all the fanboys.. -lol the smash my xbox360 video was so hilarious seeing a kid damn near cry... -lol

6. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

less than 3 more days damnit. i can't wait, im gauranteed one sunday. jus wish toys r us near us had a midnight sale goin. ah well.

u know whats funny. today in KY, 3 ppl waitin for a ps3 were shot in a drive by with BB guns lol.

7. ahahaha... for reals?? damn those pple deserve to get shot... freakin no life fan boy bastards... and the freakin flippers.. jackin up prices for every damn thing.. ya know maybe if pple didn't camp out in front of stores and hold out for a few months to buy the consoles the damn companies would actually lower the prices... =/

8. Lazy06

Lazy06 Member

the thing i like about the nintendo wii is the super smash bros with the new characters

9. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

^^shits gonna be online too

10. EvoDriver

EvoDriver Member

I preordered one, now I know what cartman (from South Park) was feeling. But it's ok, there's only 2 days til it's out bby!!! Wooo!!! Can't wait!!!

11. EvoDriver

EvoDriver Member

I heard people started lining up for the ps3 last friday. Nintendo is doing so much better for the launch, I mean 4,000,000 consoles worldwide before the end of the year and lots and lots of launch titles, until PS3 most of the launch titles are delayed until next year.

12. BKenC

BKenC Member

Nintendo Wii is not that bad but PS3 all the way. I tried to get in line for PS3 but I had exams that I didn't want to miss, so I tried today (day before launch) with a bunch of friends, but the lines were too long. Drove around to a few different stores but lines already had more people than the PS3 in stock. I blame it all on the exams. They all had to happen this week. Anyone here got a PS3? I'll probably get a Nintendo Wii then a PS3 when they release more.

13. xLilSolDi3rx

xLilSolDi3rx New Member

i cant wait for the wii its controller

14. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

AGREEED

15. magicdud

magicdud Member

wii and supersmash, just can't thinking about it

16. xarith

xarith Member

super smash bros. brawl looks so awesome!!! i would buy the wii just to play that 1 game :D

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i saw wii in stock at wal mart and bestbuy

18. Jett

Jett New Member

I don't know..but does it matter..all I know is I want one!!!
    But I'm so broke :(
    Spent all my money on x-mas shopping and I have nothing left...
    Got to wait until the term over so I can work!!

Okay back to answering the question. Yeah the Wii looks good compare to the other system now because we don't have to just use a controller to move. Its different and I bet everyone is curious at how its gonna work. Plus the PS3 looks nice and other than upgrades on hardware and wireless controller, its not really going to give a different expereince like the Wii..

but who knows.... I still want a PS3 and a Wii..hahahaha

19. snacker

snacker Active Member

I think wii is way more fun than both PS# and Xbox360

20. snacker

snacker Active Member

I think wii is way more fun than both PS3 and Xbox360