No heart of greed mr :'(

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

no MR today due to the Olympics ceremony .. no when a dog loves a cat either ..... *goes and watches oylimpics while crying over no MR*

2. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

oh nooooooooo so when is it all pushed back a day? this ruins my 5 ep dvd burning/week for my mom

3. rtto5588

rtto5588 Member

darn olympics!! I'm totally addicted to this show!

4. ultim8camper

omg loool i do the exact the same and i also do it for auntie and uncle lmao .. erm what converter u use?? i use convertxtodvd

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olympics's awesome, appreciate the hard work

6. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

WinAvi 9.0
    very good. creates chapters and stuff for u.

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I just started watching heart of greed, so it's all good...but I have to say, this serie is so good already.

8. ultim8camper

ok i goto admit the ceremony was amazing but im not really an "Olympic" person

9. up69

up69 Active Member

the ceremony is worth watching, i dont mind delaying 1 ep of each MR and WADLAC for it xD

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

surely u can 'give up' mr for one day..
    its not that big a deal...
    support china!! ^^

11. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Yeah man,opening ceremony rock my world

Stop crying over spilled milk. Just wait until Monday.

12. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

hahah same here !!^^ f**k off the olympics, i wanna see MR lmao !! XD

13. ultim8camper

saturday im still crying :'( ..... btw its not spilled milk ... its a show that has been delayed due to the Olympic ceremony ... jcy_yan .. ur weird what the hell milk goto do with any thing .....??? any way ... yh i will support china .... but ill support londan more in 4 years ..... cause i live in united kingdom I WILL SUPPORT THEE COUNTRY IM IN

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

OlYmpics!

15. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

lmao ..... "why ??" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16. ultim8camper

are you trying to say oi why them pics?? lol

17. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

ummmm it's spilled milk cuz it happened already and you can't do anything about it :p

18. jono281

jono281 Well-Known Member

support london lol....how is britain gonna afford an openng ceremony like china...OMG it was amazing

19. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

20. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

As much as everyone is on an olympic craze. I think that it just wouldnt be right for them to post pone the show just for the olympic. Plus its not post poning just like 1 episode... that would be fine but its post poning like half a week. People say that all the athletes worked hard for this moment and that they deserve it, but what about the actors? Do you think its fair for them, after all the hard work? Im not saying anyone is above anyone, but i just think that they need to have a set time for the olympics and then air an episode of MR. It doesnt have to olympics all the time... thats what cable is for. But for those of the people who dont care much for the olympics, what would they do?

Im not a huge fan of the olympics but i still watch it. Every 4 years its mostly the same... people break dozens of world records... michael phelps wins more gold medals... china completely dominates in gymnastics... You can only break the world record so many times before the excitement runs out...