OFFICIAL JESSICA ALBA THREAD!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 6, 2006.

1. lol I wish I could sorry... wasn't paying to much attention to all that other stuff.. -lol. umm but hey since it's MTV you can rest assure that they got play re-runs of it like there's no tomorrow...

yea Honey was pretty good... I thought Missy Elliot was really in it -lol.

oh umm all I know is that Brokeback Mt won quite a few awards... I think best kiss was one of 'em. but um yeah... overall it wasn't all that exciting...

2. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

"Best Kiss", ey? :p I see...

I'll help you post up some more JA pics if you don't mind ;)

[​IMG]

Oh! Have any of you guys seen this clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6oPXFcdB5M

It's an episode w/ JA on Punk'd where she curses out this one naked dude...

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

they guy ruins the picture, other wise, SEXY!

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

so he ruins the pic but ur still callin him sexy..hahaha...

5. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

i think he means jess :p

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

yes, im talking bout jess

7. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

8. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

-huh I didn't think all the F words were very necessary. She seems kind of arrogant from that clip....not the sweet person I've always imagined her to be. But she is dazzling....can't deny that!

I think she looks hottest in Sin City. :)

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

she a bitch..just the way we like it.....

10. inferno86

inferno86 Member

I love Jessica Alba. Keep the pics coming!

11. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

i love her =)

12. Who's been dying for some JA news!!!

Alba Takes on the Comedy Movie, Good Luck Chuck

[​IMG]

Fresh off her hosting duties on the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Jessica Alba has signed on to star in the comedy film, Good Luck Chuck, to be directed by Mark Helfrich. Helfrich, a film editor, will be making his feature film directorial debut with this romantic comedy.

Alba will be starring with comedian/actor Dane Cook who's already committed to the project. Cook plays a guy who gets a reputation for being the guy women date and break up with immediately before they find their Mr Right. But even the Rebound Man needs love. Alba will play the woman who captures Cook's heart.

Filming on the Lionsgate film will start in July 2006.

Yea Dane Cooks a funny guy... and he's already coming out Employee of the Month along with Jessica Simpson. How lucky is this bastard working with two Jessicas.. >_<

13. cloud

cloud Member

she is hotttttt!!

14. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Did any of you watch the MTV awards??? All I got to say is that the only thing worth watching was Jessica Alba. The skits were horrible even the ones with Jessica. There were Pee pee and poo poo jokes suitable for 7 year olds. I wonder if these jokes were a reflection of the state of the MTV generation. I remembered a few years back when Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jack Black hosted; those skits were actually funny. Jim Carey's acception speech was hilarious when he was accompanied by a few dozen angels. Other than that everything sucked.

15. yea... main things was

Jessica Alba...
    Jim Carey's Intro...
    And maybe Christina's performance... but I barely watched that.

The musical guests weren't all that great... and pretty much a lot of it was a bore.... And like King Kong, Brokeback Mt., and Wedding Crashers seem to be dominating over the other movies...

Oh and Jimmy Felon.... God I hate that guy...

16. Jimmo

Jimmo Well-Known Member

Wow She is SO HOT!!!!. Lol the 3rd promo, those were so not her hands... those hands were so much darker then hers.

17. lol yea... but she still looked hot in that chef's uniform..

My favorite was Promo 2!!!

18. Baby_Trami

Baby_Trami Member

Jessica Alba is SUPER pretty! Have you guys seen her latest summer photoshoot?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]