OFFICIAL JESSICA ALBA THREAD!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 6, 2006.

1. oh nice nice... thanks for the pics... was about to update it with some new pics... glad you did it for me :p -lol

2. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

[​IMG][​IMG]

Guess which "one" is Jessica Alba

Enjoy

3. Do I win a free Xbox 360 if I guess right??

but really no more of those kinds of pics... don't corrupt the Holy Jessica Alba thread... or you die... -dead

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

[​IMG][​IMG]

Screw you, I gonna kill this thread. "Go Jennifer Lopez" -rockon

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

jlo..man...dont be puttin ugly man like looking pic on here of jlo.

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

okok, I'll post some real Jessica Alba picture
    Theres were her model picture:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -Pics from Teen Choice Awards 2006

Sexy Jessica Alba is missing a tooth after an over-zealous love scene with new movie co-star Dane Cook left her needing dental work. The Sin City star was shooting kissing scenes with Cook in new film Good Luck, Chuck when the couple's teeth clashed. She explains, "I lost a tooth. Isn't that disgusting? Dane and I were smashing our faces together." But Alba's publicist Brad Cafarelli is playing down the incident, stating, "She chipped a tooth and it was easily fixed."
    -08/23/2006

Movie's in production.. slated for Summer 2007 release.. damn that Dane Cook is one lucky guy...

8. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_alba
    oh hohoho

"Alba's early life was marked by a multitude of physical maladies; she suffered collapsed lungs twice, had pneumonia 4-5 times a year, a burst appendix, a cyst on her tonsils and asthma."

Less known facts about Alba @@

9. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

she so hot. we need more pics of her

10. sun1986

sun1986 Member

wow i love her alot man she is beautiful and elegant....

11. inyoeyez

inyoeyez Member

shes a babe

12. dragonash_se7en

dragonash_se7en Well-Known Member

JA is NO.1 ......go to hell angelina jolie

13. Jessica's Kissable Lips

[​IMG]

Who is the celebrity with whom most people would like to kiss all around the clock? Well, if we're talking women, it's not Angelina Jolie, as one might have expected, but
    the 'Sin City' star, the gorgeous Jessica Alba.

The young actress has been long in the center of all attention for her curvy and perfect body and for her perfect features. Now, she can add another thing to the list that makes her one of the hottest young actresses in Hollywood: perfect lips.

According to a poll done by Colgate, meant to mark Oral Health Mouth, the majority of the men who participated in it voted Jessica Alba as the 'most kissable' female celebrity. The young actress topped the supreme beauty, in terms of lips, Angelina Jolie and the Latino sensation Eva Longoria.

Women also had a say in the matter and the winner here was, surprisingly enough, Robbie Williams. It seems that most of them would rather smooch the British pop superstar than Angelina's boyfriend and the father of her children, Brad Pitt.

While Robbie stands proud on the number one position of the man with most kissable lips, he is closely followed by Prince Harry (must be those royal pink lips that makes girls go head over heels!), Daniel Craig and Frank Lampard.

21st of September 2006

Source: Softpedia

14. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

i think these are considered rare pix?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

nice pics

16. Kami_

Kami_ Member

She was shooting a movie in Vancouver a few days ago... at the Vanduesen Gardens... (Oak and 33rd)

I went inside, found her, and waved.... and OMG JESSICA ALBA SMILED AT ME! Her boyfriend/bodyguard something was staring me down... =/ I waved and smiled at him too... lol

17. lol omg thats tight!!

wait r u a guy or a gal?? damn ya should took hella pictures.. or like try to do something!! hmm I wonder if it's good luck chuck... dunno if they finished shooting that yet...

18. ThomsonLai

ThomsonLai Member

I think Jessica Alba is nice
    liked her in Honey,
    not alot in Fantastic 4 though
    thought she wasn't playing the role good

19. babyyjuju

babyyjuju Well-Known Member

shes so pretttttttttttttttty