OFFICIAL JESSICA ALBA THREAD!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 6, 2006.

1. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

2. on word... Bangin! good lord... damn i cant wait to watch the sequel... I believe Silver Surfers gon be in it??

3. gavin_siew

gavin_siew New Member

Jessica alba!!! Hot and Sexy and Spicy!!!

4. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i gotta admit..shes hottt...so rpetty and healthy looking no wonda all the guys after her ahahaha i like her too

5. osnap1584

osnap1584 Member

this is the best thread and she was also in a sex scene in the movie sleeping dictionary which is why most the guys would watch it.

6. [​IMG]

Jessica Alba Top choice for New Year's date!

DALLAS, Dec. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- "Fantastic Four" heroine Jessica Alba and the swashbuckling Johnny Depp of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" are America's top choices for a fantasy New Year's date, according to a survey by Blockbuster Inc. .

Other top picks for a celebrity New Year's date included "Black Dahlia" starlet Scarlett Johansson and the debonair George Clooney of "Ocean's Twelve."

Whether you choose to believe them or not, most claim their interest in their fantasy date is purely platonic. Seventy percent say their choice for New Year's date is someone fun to hang out with, while only 15 percent said they selected someone they'd want to kiss at midnight.

An unexpected top choice for fantasy New Year's date was Sean Connery. The original James Bond hasn't lost his charm, as he was the runaway favorite among respondents 50+. Halle Berry was the definitive favorite among actresses chosen by respondents over 50.

America's Fantasy New Year's Dates Top Picks Among Female Celebrities 1. Jessica Alba 2. Scarlett Johansson 3. Halle Berry 4. Reese Witherspoon 5. (tied) Jennifer Aniston Angelina Jolie Oprah Winfrey Top Picks Among Male Celebrities 1. Johnny Depp 2. George Clooney 3. Matthew McConaughey 4. Sean Connery 5. Jamie Foxx About Blockbuster

Blockbuster Inc.

Source: Earthtimes.org

7. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

she seems to have 7 movies lined up of 2007, i wonder how many are gonna miss the 07 cut, sin city 2 and the eye seem the most likely ones

8. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

Jessica Alba is hot!!! And she does have a lot of movies coming up in 2007..can't wait for Sin City 2, this movie was awesome!!!

9. quan

quan Well-Known Member

-drool x 1,00000000000000000 for ja!

10. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

more jlo please .. hahahaha...

11. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

a super hot chick indeed cant really explain its just the aura she has TOOO hot

12. ruantong

ruantong Member

anyone think she will ever take back her statement of never doing a nude scene in a movie?

13. DopeyD

DopeyD Member

She is drop dead gorgeous....nice pix and thread....

14. johnnyDANGerous

johnnyDANGerous Well-Known Member

Some pictures to liven up the thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. MaiYingZhao

MaiYingZhao Member

im in love...
    why did they cancel the show Angel T.T

btw, how come models look so different in every picture, i can barely tell who is who if u give me a picture of any model O.O maybe some of the chinese models

16. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i saw a recent pic of her..she aint looking all that anymore...

17. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

Jessica Alba. Is she not the prettiest woman in the whole world. If she touches me, I think I'll just die right there and then.

18. howieliteah

howieliteah Member

She will be my wife one day hehe

19. lol wow some serious jessica fans here... but what's up with her getting so skinny lately??