Ok, who Cried?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by lawplanet, Mar 10, 2008.

1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Almost cried because i'm a guy-cry2

2. FallenAnjewl

FallenAnjewl New Member

i cried so much its so sad.. lol i had tears just like running down my face.. i dunno i get really emotional when i watch sad series...
    one of my best series cause i love kevin and niki

3. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

I can't remember which episode I watched last night but one of them was so sad!! I had tears in my eyes >.< its the one where she has treatment for her cancer and she ends up crying in her dads arm and the dad saying i wish it was me who had the illness >.< and when she broke up with kevin >.<

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

episode 20 was rather sad but i didn't cry lol. i don't usually get that emotional over a series or film to the extend of crying. just feel sad, thats the furtherest i get lol.

5. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

lol didnt cry... was sad though... but i like the way it ended... played down nikkis death so that it was still a happy ending yay

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

^ how is that happy ending? 5 yrs later .. died and left the husband and kid

7. uberberries

uberberries Active Member

lol i cried in the last 5 episodes >"<

8. happyangel9210

I don`t know why but I didn`t even cried once when i watch this serie

9. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

I cried too and poor Niki.

10. Jeannyyx33

Jeannyyx33 Member

actually i didnt cry in the whole movie while i was watching it, buh it was reallie touching when the sweet parts were played

11. Faith

Faith New Member

I cried when Kevin and his daughter was in japan playing in the snow without niki =(

12. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

I cried like hell 15-18. Haha :D

13. snowfoxgirl

snowfoxgirl Member

for some weird reason, i got really teary in that one part were she saw jack on her cell phone :( , totally random lol!

14. alexkoay88

alexkoay88 Member

I think someone who didn't cry is probably cold-blooded.

Having gotten the ending spoiled, I was at tears when Niki was going into surgery. At least she didn't die on the table then.

Then the bittersweet ending where Kevin and Bosco meet face to face... it just feels so empty then.

And yeah. I'm a guy too. Power to all the guys who can actually feel.

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Even though the series was kinda sad, it didn't make me cry at all. Not that dramatic.

16. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

I almost did, when Kevin made that 'speech' to Niki convincing her not be be afraid ><

17. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Can't hold my tears when wathing till this episode. Really really cried it out. Why must be so sad ending ?

18. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I didnt cry...eyes were watery but thats all...Show is good....

19. jus finished episode 18.. the last few episodes have been so saddd!! been cryin so much!!

20. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I cried so much during the episodes when Niki broke up with Kevin to protect him because of her terminal illness. Also, during the period when Kevin was doing so much to prove to Niki that she's the one (not Selena). But I cried the most in episode 18.