Old me

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by Megaman, Mar 28, 2009.

1. and all i said was technically the sun does rise, at that point you started going emo over contex, i dont really care about that. my aim was to show the sun does rise, atleast youve acnowledged that.

i wasnt arguing lol, i was playing with ya, and i dont recall flipping a technicality, do you?

Maybe im doing the same ehh, what im trying to accomplish doesnt concern you which is the reason why you dont know. -hellothar

2. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Here you go again with that emo response. I simply stated that you are out of context. I have no idea how you took what I said and managed to come to that conclusion. That must be your answer to everything.

As far as I can remember, all you did was jump straight to a conclusion.

How can you say it doesn't concern me when you're directly responding to what I say.

3. yup yup, ok enough for now

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I can't wait until the OP comes back.

He comes back thinking he has 2 pages worth of guys trying to hump his leg and sees this.

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Natsu had a sex change??? o_O"

Just because I imprinted that in your profile -rolleyes

6. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

There is something fishy :p

7. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

hehehehe lame! ~

well you're maybe right there :D but you know from our human point of view, it rises as we see it ~ and i asked this same question to the same person whom I had a conversation with about over a week ago and I got this reply........... hehehe ~

[​IMG]

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I don't understand what you guys are arguing about in terms of the sun rising and falling. It doesn't rise or fall, its just what's called apparent motion. From the surface of the Earth we apparently see it rising and falling, but once you're in space you see the earth spinning and the sun is stationary. Its like spending your life sitting on a rocking chair. If you've been rocking back and forth for all your life you might apparently think that the entire world goes up and down while you aren't actually moving. Once you get off the rocking chair you might be like 'hey, wait a second, i was the one moving.'

Although, if you really want to get technical, almost nothing in the universe is actually stationary. Since the entire solar system revolves around a perpendicular axis there is enough centrifugal force to actually move it around the entire galaxy. Currently the speed that the sun and solar system are moving through the galaxy is 220 km/s. Based on the fact our sun is 30 thousand light years from the galactic center and at a speed of 220 km/s the sun actually completes a full orbit of the galactic core roughly every 250 million years.

#49 fearless_fx, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lulz... that's batmui isn't it?-detect

10. simple answer, we were playing around.

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

WRONG!!! ~ not her ~ but do you think she's the type to give an answer like that? ~ hehe

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

yeh... i do... honest lol... :laugh:

13. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

haha ~ no comment!!! :D ~ shame i can't copy and paste telephone calls onto here ~ hehehe ~ poor Mui ^^

14. Omggggggg!!!

Sei jai bao man!! -censored

15. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

the fury of mui!!!! Lol ~

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

o damn... *runs*

17. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

puhehe....mui muii.....-whistle....

natsu thas so meann...:slap: