OMG "Bit Man" is annoying the crap outta me!!!

Discussion in 'Rosy Business - 巾幗梟雄' started by ~*Dawn*~, May 19, 2009.

1. i hate it how he says "ha" at the end of everything when he thinks he's acting smart!!! ahhhhhh i just wanna throw a brick in his face or poke his eyes!!!! -bash

2. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

I support you

3. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

If he can make you feel like that , that prove he is quite a good actor . Haha .

He really deserve a hate

4. billy_8

billy_8 New Member

This is a good drama!

5. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

agree hate him...loving this drama man....

6. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

i love to hate him, he's a good actor imo. lol

7. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He's not a bad actor, he just doesn't get much of a good role in series, lol.

8. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i dont like him in the series...really annoying...i thnk they could of find a better actor

9. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I don't find him annoying, he just like any other spoil kid but doing a good job with acting, i think he needs better roles, same one as the last one.

10. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I don't think he's that good. But the one that play his mother (the first wife) as far as I'm concerned, she's stealing the show. She is the personification of evil in this series. From her looks, to her gestures, and even the turn of her lip. She really does play her part well.

11. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

He's the antagonist supporting role. This is show is really just about first wife, she's really good.

If they gave her more screentime, she'd upstage Wayne Lai and possibly Sheren Tang.

12. idtadakimasu

idtadakimasu New Member

He improved at least, he can play a role even if he's in the ''evil'' side lol. But we have to admit that we ''hate'' his personnage, so which mean he's a good actor ^^ because i don't think that he want us to love him if he's acting the evil one xD But still, i don't see him playing a principal personnage yet. Well, let's just say, he's a good actor so far.

13. purin100

purin100 Member

well i think he's just an "ok" actor, compare to other ppl in this series...

14. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

someone likes the first wife? lol as a actress she has a face that would suit her role so you may see the evil in her easily(she looks dead sometimes lol). anyways, i don't think her acting is superb at all but its obvious shes no rookie.

as for bit mun i think hes a good actor but his role doesnt bring him out to the light so its hard to determine his acting skills well at least his doing a good part in annoying you guys.

ok now lets back to the hating, die you *bleep* of *bleep".

15. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

You guys are right, The actress playing the first wife is very good, i have never seen her before, what channel did she jump from?

16. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

the first wifey is supposed to be an opera star in asia, and yes i think she plays a very good villian. her scenes may not require her to do somersaults through fire but she's top notch.

and you'd think Bit Man would've had some ounce of humanity in him when the judge was reading the will to everyone, he goes right back into square one!

17. tantrumichy

tantrumichy Member

he's a great actor, i hate his role though

18. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Lol... Yea his character is really a major ass, but he plays the role so well! Props to him for being a decent actor!

19. i'm gonna throw a brick at him if he says one more "ha"!!!!!!!!!! -shoot arrrrggggghhhh!!!!

20. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

he is so annoying and heartless. retarded. but you must admit he must be a good actor for us to hate him so much!