On The First Beat - 學警出更 [General Discussion]

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

1. hoyummi

hoyummi Member

Kate absolutely annoys me in this show, but then again, the producers made full use of her appearance lol.

2. sigrid

sigrid Member

loving this series!

3. SupremeHK

SupremeHK Well-Known Member

^dummy this is the discussion board

4. sm2891

sm2891 Member

How come i do not have the right to download movie in this forum? Is there something wrong with my account ?

5. econxp

econxp New Member

i love this series, can't wait until ep. 17!

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

cant believe they replaced Fiona and Tavia with Kate and Joey...other wise, the story's good.

7. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

in my opinion, they (TVB) shouldn't have written the narrative based on the availability of actors. To do a real sequel, they should have continued with Tavia and Fiona, not kill them off as they can't scheldule them. TVB producers also 'planned as they go' as the story was not even finish being wriiten when filming began.

8. shoij

shoij Active Member

where is the download section =_=

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I felt the story is good.Very well developed.Yes,it would be better if they kept Tavia,Fiona and Michelle Yim(Ron's mum in TA). However,so far,Joey is doing good with Ron and I felt the pace was right as TVb took slow steps to cut off Tavia. But i dont like that they kill off Fiona as soon as in episode 2!

10. minimo

minimo Member

I personally expected the entire storyline to be more interesting than it is. It was quite hyped up in the beginning but for the majority of the first half, nothing really has happened. I think many scenes were unneeded - especially patroling the street - and I think that they should have at least kept one of the main actresses from the Academy because Kate's acting sucks!

11. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I stopped watching TVB series for one year, but I convinced myself to give it a try again. After watching Kate's acting and some of the newer actors and actress, I remembered why I stop watching TVB series.

12. jimmyu219

jimmyu219 New Member

i like this series. its really great

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

i really think that it's really good.. the props used.. the plot.. props.. talking about the balloon scene... so nice.. and well... the plot is not bad.. though a bit boring since it's a bit of overlap with the academy..

14. getran

getran Member

thank you very much

15. getran

getran Member

Thanks

16. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Generally I think this series is alright...I don't mind the scenes when they are walking on the beat, I think it gives more police background to the story...I think Kate's character is really annoying but she is the only person that I don't really like...Can't wait to see what happens during the last two weeks!

17. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

I think the plot is rather slow for a TVB drama with 30 episodes.

18. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

it's the first time joey has been back in a tvb series since "not a pretty face" and i believe her acting is pretty good. kate is too annoying and i have not liked her in any series that she has performed in. i just finished 21 and selena has made her first appearance. there is still lots to be watched.

19. hlyJeses

hlyJeses Member

this is getting really interesting im up to ep 24 and its soo good

20. donovan11

donovan11 Member

Maybe i watched too many hk dramas. Crisis always happen the last 5-7 episodes. And everythin will end well in the last episode.
    and this series too.... gosh it's the same
    TVB!!!!! - give us something new.