ONe SILLy WuXIA RPG

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by loO4la, Sep 23, 2006.

1. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

who wants to start of?

#1 loO4la, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
  2. Then the doors flew open letting in a gust of wind... the reflection of the sunset blinded havoc and Loo4la momentarily... as their sight slowly recovers, a figure of a man emerges..

Enters Ecko... -cool2 son of a wealthy Government official and Master of the Jade Dragon school...

A rich playboy by day and bully of the town, he hopes to test his skills against the two worthy adversaries... Gripping tightly on his 15 inch bamboo fan... he makes his move....

*Haaaaaiiiiggghhhhttt*

3. jm3

jm3 Well-Known Member

jm3 watches with interest. He finds a nice seat and grabs some popcorn, while patiently waiting for the trio to ultimately destroy one another... -coolio

4. Pissed at jm3's enjoyment... Ecko throws his famous Flying Jade Dagger towards him...

5. hahaha... this looks interesting... post more post more!! -clapclap

6. Pause: Hey you can't shred my fan... that ish is supposed to be unbreakable... >.<

Now enraged from loO4la breaking his fan... Ecko stands up in a horse stance conjures up his Chi... as it slowly forms a thousand spears between his hands... he unleashes the Fury towards loO4la

*HHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. whoa... where did the horse came from haha...

8. completely drained of his energy... Ecko slowly brings down his right arm...

"SICK WOO!!!" " Ji Mor 13 Waist!" winning his 3 opponents.. just as Ecko plans to collect his winnings... he spots Dawn with her silken shoulder baring dress... fanning her hot sweating body...

distracted from all things around him... he slowly makes his way towards her... -devil

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

a thick fog comes up and the two freezes. . . . . .it suddenly drops 20 degrees, the two feel and cold chill down their back, the fog clears and dawn dissapeared

#9 Nirvania, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  10. nooooo... u make me sound like a "how por" >.<

Dawn walk over n slaps Ecko across the face... tries to snap him out of the illusion Nirvania created...

11. Unaware of Dawn's martial arts skills Ecko thanks her kindly for helping him...

12. digusted with Havoc's smile... trying hard not to throw up... Ecko whips out the Hammer of a Thousand Tons and bonks Havoc in the head... -bash

damn yall doing it all wrong... you can't make up stuff for the other pple already... thas not how ya play it.. cuz then the other person can't repond.. >.<

13. hahaha... Ecko's getting angry... poor thing

14. completely bored of their antics, Ecko let's out the Poison Dart of a Thousand Gods disintegrating Havoc's Hair and nails...

#14 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2006
  15. "oh no" gasped Dawn and covers her virgin eyes and holds her breath

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Havoc hears a weird noise from the entrance, he turns to look, and when he looked back at peachey, she was gone, what was there were and bunch of peaches, what he saw and did earlier, was all an illusion

17. dammit I had it going.. next yall just went crazy with it... >.<; yall like practically write out the whole story.. I'll be back!!! -cool2

18. tired of the kiddy play... the great Ecko enters... determined to kill the "Gow Lam, Lieu" he readys his stance and blocks their path...

with the jade representing the Jade Dragon on his waist... and a fan behind his back... this time... he prepares to kill them off for good...

[​IMG]

19. awwww... no more?? keep posting... i'm so bad at creating stories so i'll just read ur posts :p

20. aint no fun if only handful of pple