ONe SILLy WuXIA RPG

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by loO4la, Sep 23, 2006.

1. jm3

jm3 Well-Known Member

jm3 joins in after getting popcorn dumped on his head.

jm3 is shocked by the clear act of sexual assault on peachey by havoc. So enraged, he grabbed his jian (straight sword) and stabs towards havoc's throat.

2. realizing a great opportunity to "Borrow Sword, Kill Enemy" Ecko disappears into the background and watches -devil as jm3 kills Havoc...

3. While Ecko's watching how jm3 kills Havoc Dawn creeps up to Ecko from his back n smash his head with a bottle of XO...

As she watches Ecko laying there motionless she checks his puls to make sure he's still alive... Dawn the took out her pen n drew a turtle on Ecko's forehead

"*heng* that's for calling me names" she thought to herself n fled off...

4. waking up from a daze, Ecko makes out a round figure running away.. checking his head.. he wipes the ink clear off... while looking at his hand he realizes what had happend... "NOOO!! I'm going to make her pay..." >.<

5. Dawn snead up from the back n smashes Ecko on the head again "Heng!!! who u calling round figer u sei fei jai!!" >.< n flies off...

6. Ecko with a big lump on his head yells... "Nooo... she got me again!!" then he hurries to chase Dawn and after a 10 sec. chase, he finally tackles Dawn down.. "Hahaahaha!!!" Ecko laughs with triumph... how I shall shove these Spicy Mooncakes down your throat! -devil mwuahahahahah.... *cough*... ahahhahahaha -lol

7. oh no... he got me... i knocked him out!! how can he wake up so quickly...??

Dawn tickles Ecko... spicy mooncake fell from his hand... Dawn reaches to catch moon cake n shoves it in Ecko's mouth... now's my chance to run...>.<

8. SUDDENLY! the handsome mysterious ang appears swooping cape down holding onto a tight rope with a big hand out snatches the half eaten moon cake "mwhahaha i'll save this for later" and dissapears into the night.

9. clueless n mooncakeless.. Ecko stands there with confusion... "damn... who should i chase now..." Ecko pondered... -shrug

10. ionno... it just feels weird posting WuXia stuff in English :p how do u translate 九陰真經 ??

11. lingxling

lingxling Well-Known Member

you are good at drawing!! -tongue2