Online dating age difference

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by wheezo, Apr 17, 2008.

1. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i dont think JUST online relationships work.. you guys have to meet or atleast do some real life communication.. online will never last.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol so theres a Pedobear Crew now ? lol whre do i sign up?

3. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

one word

" pedophile "

4. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

haha nice, this is perfect... SORRY guys, that's how i am, i tend to joke around at times... usually end up in funny/ugly comebacks coming back n forth. but that doesn't really work here. i'm just use to doin that with friends.
    katie, i was kidding about the immature part... dont' take it seriously, u say i dont noe u well enough to say that, that's true, that's why u should take it as a joke. similar to you, you don't know me well enough to call me a pedo, that goes for everyone else as well. you guys can say it was based on what i wrote... is that enough proof? i can say it was based on our chats... same thing? if you got offended, im sorry. =)

chell, wen did i say i dint want u guys? i mean PA got some cool peeps to chat with, especially wen i'm bored at work. =) if they haven't had the shoutbox up wen i came back on PA, i doubt i would've stayed.

iuno wth bigc is...but thanks for the awards man. lol. i should print that out and frame it, hang it up on the walls or something. probably somewhere next to the trophies.

THANKS FIDELIS, YOU'RE AWESOME. at least i got one real answer. =) NAS had a good answer but i guess i was more curious about the 2nd question since the first one is obvious "pedo" flaming... like everyone else says, they prefer not dating online, but hypothetically if you were to date online and they lied or didn't want to tell you their age, assuming u guys like each other (again hypothetically)... then what? just a question. if that makes me a "pedo" then i guess i am.

for the safety of PA members, this "pedo" is going to stay away for awhile... =)

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

if ur not going to do Online Dating, are u gunna break up with DB, Wheezo, Ditzy and Akki?

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

i must say bigc84, u just made my day with the platinum seal of approval and the gif pic.

7. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

umm.....if that's the case then there must be some hidden motives in there. If that happens then i'll walk away from that person.