1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

They chose Otto to co-host?

I have nothing against him but I just dont see him giving that humour that King Kong or Elvina can bring.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

he's more like an assistant to the show, more of a use in the dancing segment, why do they have more than 4 jeung los? its too much imo, king kong def stands out, but the other two.......

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

otto is basically a waste of space and money. He's not funny. They should try hard and get Mr. Lamb back.

4. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

I think the new girl host kinda s*cks too.. She barely talks and when she talks, its stupid...

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

actually, i think the co-host out of the three i really want is Kum Kong because he's actually really funny. Otto and Elvina, Elvina gets ignored most of the time and Otto doesn't even get camera time other than the dance segments.

6. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

I would say drop Otto and that girl, it won't get noticed if they get dropped from the show.

7. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

The dancing is pretty bad too... ><"

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Kum Kong is great and even Elvina is fine...but Otto is just not doing much...

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Elvina isn't that bad, she's the first co-host of Super Trio for female? Correct me if wrong. However, if you listen when Elvina talks, no one responds to her. Especially when the Fly With me cast.. she was just going like "Janet bin janet bin..". She kept on saying that.

10. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i dont care about otto .. i just HATE that gam gong ... to me hes not even funny ... AT ALL .. maybe its his accent ... hes just stupid and lame :/

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

at least he gets more attension than Otto and elvina. LOL

12. ultim8camper

i love elvina!!

13. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Same here, she is just still finding her place in the show among all these men..

We know she can be funny. -innocent2

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

elvina and otto should gtfo they are just overshadowed. u guys root for alvina but she falls more on the show than do anything else. plus she was pretty tame last time she was on super trio. hosts should have cred for doing stupid stuff lol.

15. ultim8camper

well i guess having the original 3 would be better then tbh ... :/ ... just people like gam gong... piss me right off ... imo he should gtfo

16. njthaman

Gum Gong is funnnyyyy ^^
    ... But he sure knos how to get air time compared to the other two
    The are just invisible... they dont really kno how to interact with the contestants
    And their comments are not acknowledged...
    The only focus they get is the dancing and its under rehearsed and the routine is rubbish ><" I like Elvinaaa... But seriouslyyyy her and Otto are useless on the show...

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yeah. Exactly. Only airtime is the dancing segment.

Gum Gong knows HOW to get camera time. I know Elvina is hot and funny, but, she isn't suitable to be a host for Super Trio. :p Didn't Eric Tsang said to have them 3 on to recruit to be an official host or something? Or were they just joking about it.. or did i just hear wrong?

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol guess cause you ain't canto?:rolleyes:

19. njthaman

I think he was only jokin about they are on some kinda probation...
    But dun think they will get rid of them unless they get some kinda 'compliant'
    But like last series... With Yuen Siu Cherng... He didnt do much either...
    Cos Jo Nam kept stealin air time too...
    So yehh... I think Elvina and Otta don't make 'funny' comments like the other 'orginal' jerng lo's ><"

20. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

it's really hard to believe that elvina is in her 40s. She's still look pretty.