Overall what i think

Discussion in 'The Slicing of the Demon - 凶城計中計' started by mandi_86, Apr 24, 2007.

1. mandi_86

mandi_86 New Member

I really did not like this series at all even though i like all the actors there.
    It was too predicable and they just suddenly know what each other plots are,its too unrealistic.
    I really like the girl that died of poison and Bernice i like though she can't speck prper chinese, she did well in the acting.

2. starz2play

starz2play Member

overall its kinda boring, but its got some good parts. Its a very predictable series, like most of TVB series, lol

3. ug1yu

ug1yu Active Member

I fall asleep everytime i tried to watch this series.. I never got past ep. 5. It is that boring.

4. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Yes the series was very good from eps 1-3 then it got really annoying in Chor Long Zhen and it was very predictable. I did not like the girl that died poisoned she was too selfish.
    Then the ending was pretty lame oh well no wonder this was an overseas release only.
    However i like Sunny Chan and Bernice Liu.

5. eeng941

eeng941 Active Member

I watched the first few episodes and thought it was boring, I never bothered to finish it.

6. LDRCHL

LDRCHL Active Member

Yea...I agree with you guys....wasted time...'-_-

7. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Too predicatable and no real plot in this, dont really know why i watched it, dont bother

8. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

the storyline is not very original or particularly interesting

9. invisble21

invisble21 New Member

i stopped 3 eps in. nothing wowed me. but i get bored easily

10. Kai_J

Kai_J Member

i didnt realli like it, i thought it was bout sunny role how he behead ppl and his story of how to solve crimes more...

11. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i enjoyed it when Bernice and Sunny came on screen haha~ they are a funny couple
    but the rest of the story is too predictable

#11 anny430, May 20, 2007
    Last edited: May 20, 2007
  12. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

i actually liked this series. i didn't think i would like it.

bernice's character annoyed the hell out of me....waaaaay too spoiled. and for some reasons, i always think bernice for being older than she really is, maybe she just look waay more maturethan the other actors who are her age, so when she takes on spoiled roles, i'm not used to it...

it is a bit predictable, but the twists that are in it are pretty good...i think they made up for the series.

13. xenaxena

xenaxena Member

the best series of the year, that's what i think!!!

14. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

i think this is a ok series this is cause it kind of predictable also some parts are boring

15. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

overall it was liek running off track and very weird. It wasnt interesting the way the story line moved. But it wasnt too bad as a serie even tho the beginning was slow.

16. Sheqiko

Sheqiko New Member

This movie was okay... I don't think the story line was that good

17. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Have This Movie, But I Havent Watched It Yet
    Is It Good ?

18. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

this series is quite boring

19. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

It was too predicable and they just sud all even though i like all the actors there. denly know what each other plots are,its too unrealistic. Bernice i like though she can't speck prper chinese, really like the girl that died of poison and Bernice i like though she can't speck prper chinese, she did well in the acting

20. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

is it worth watching? i watched parts of it. and it was quite interesting. but bernice was =_=
    she wasn't as good as i thought she was. help? should i watch it?