PA Age Poll

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by [N], Aug 27, 2010.

?

What is your Age?

1. 12 and Under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13 to 15

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. 16 to 19

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  4. 20 to 30

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
  5. 31 to 40

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  6. 41+

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ I'm not ashamed of my age so I'll have say it when I'm that age :p

2. This thread is depressing =(

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's pretty true, every post I see in the debate section is usually 2 paragraphs. I don't read it cause it's a nightmare to read all that lol.

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL, I make the world feel young. But, you can always tell when an age poll is designed by someone who's less than 30; the high "end" is only 40 years old. It's as if they can't even think beyond that age yet, LOL...

5. by the time most of us hit 40+ there will be flying cars and talking robots like it was supposed to be when we hit the 2000's

6. bbgirlsum

Haha! I think Nas is too scared to be become 40+ I think he's scared he's gonna go through the whole midlife crisis stage LOL

But then to all those that are 30+, would you actually admit that you are your real age if the majority is >25?

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^cant you just lie? 30 but say 25, plus only a little over 30 voted, not a good population yet

good for our kids, and we'll be jealous, telling them about the past and they just want you to shut up, like we did to our parents x___x

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol actually no its not that at all. I expect VERY few people at PA even hit 30 :rolleyes2: thats why there is really no point of creating a category that separates people all the way 50 or 60. just look at the results!!!

9. bbgirlsum

^ Sure but then for all I know Nas is secretly 42!

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

OMG I feel soo exposed!!!!...I mean shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuu... little girl:jb:

11. bbgirlsum

-noclue little? no no... physically feel like 70.. real age however... doesn't matter-innocent2

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

awwww you babbbyyyyy....:finey:

13. bbgirlsum

old man!
    [​IMG]