PA Radio is Back!!

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by hadouken, Jun 13, 2007.

1. hoyummi

hoyummi Member

Does the PA radio supposed to constantly refresh a lot when streaming or is it just me lagging ;s

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I got it running on my Winamp again and I keep wondering...who is this Ah On actually who host most if, not all of the PA radio stuff ? One of the existing PA crew or a volunteer? :)

3. yea that would be me -innocent its on random most the time and i do update it on a regular basis but you probably wont notice it since the collection is pretty large. There are over 3k mostly chinese songs of which i've managed to collect over the past 6 years. These days i mostly add whole albums without filtering the good tracks. I do selective tracks at random times during the day so if u notice the playlist to be extra good or extra bad then thats probably me. -whistle

and you if notice alot of the songs repeating like i do then you've probably been on PA Radio for too long -lol but hey thats to be expected from all radios.

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^Oops, I only just now saw this reply. -blush

So all this time it was you who hosted the PA music...and I remember I once said in another thread there was some real crap and some great songs, thinking it must be different persons hosting it hehe. -sweat
    But I've noticed a lot of other new music that sounds ok to me and not getting it on my nerves like a while back lol. (but I keep switching between my Media Player and Winamp)

And er, how is the PA DJ recruiting going so far?

Keep up the good work! :)

5. the craps songs must be me... because i got 98% HK songs.... wahhahaha xD

6. well i just added all my chinese music again and didnt sort it out, it comes to around 6k so there might be some crap ones -innocent

7. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

sorry for digging, but are you guys going to start opening DJ slots soon?

8. akaltsukl

akaltsukl Member

cool awesome radio ^^

9. pahojafo

pahojafo New Member

hey

how do you find out what song its playing??? im using the pa winamp and it just shows a bunch of letters, do i need like a language plug in??

10. our radio stream unfortunately doesn't support chinese characters.