PANG HUNG (李成昌) appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'Rosy Business - 巾幗梟雄' started by Tony, May 28, 2009.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna lie, as much as PANG HUNG is disliked (well he is a supporting antagonist) in this series, 李成昌 puts up a fun and memorable performance as PANG HUNG. Personally I don't think Rosy Business would be complete without 李成昌's performance.

All the little facial expressions like his angry (especially this one when he's mad), suspicious, and connivery to the glasses he wears just makes me laugh every time I see it.

He's a vet actor, we all know that, and he does the supportive / annoying antagonist roles quite well.

Just wanted to put this out there for any other viewers who see the same as I do.

This series is great!

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I gotta agree and also add in that he did such a good job playing his role. Like Tony said, his facial expression really expresses the emotion of how he feels. Although most of the watchers hates him but he deserves alot of credit for being a bad ass.

3. XtasyX

XtasyX Member

#3 XtasyX, May 29, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  4. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

hes been in all 3 series that has these shopping mall ending dinners HOG, MR, and now this one. and every time he plays the hated role and hes AWSOME at it! gota love the guy

5. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Agreed. He's really hamming it up, and it looks rather funny. On the other hand, the one that plays the first wife, her emotional displays are really genuinely frightening. -shock

6. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

yup..gonna agreed with u all...

7. defsoul

defsoul New Member

I'm not able to see the download section in this forum. How can I enable this section so I can download TVB drama?

8. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

even though hes so evil in rosy business he plays his role really well!

9. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Agree, and it must be difficult to act as a evil role like ''pan hung''. Especialy when he put up his evil face >.<

10. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I agree with you guys, my family loved and laugh every time, it is forced but still very funny.

11. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i get a little annoyed with his angry face sometime...it just doesnt look real...maybe he did that effect on purpose...tryin to tell people he's actually a person who looks touch outside but alway gets cruched by sei lai lai