Pang Sir is pretty annoying

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by KaY_xD, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Is he as annoying as Woo Hung Yee though?

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

No one is annoying as Myolie :kekekegay:

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Some stage personalities grow on you over time, while others just seem to get on your nerves. Myolie is one of the latter for me. I used to like her and looked forward to seeing her in new series. However, as time wore on, she has become increasingly annoying; her good girl portrayals have gotten so stale that I actually find myself hoping for a contrarian part for her.

Let's seen her play the part of a psychotic killer, or a self centered whore that isn't afraid to ply her assets and use men and get ahead. Or maybe even the part of a tough as nails ruthless politician that subverts the will of the people for her own advantage? Let's see her do justice to evil.

Being cast as eternally good gets tiresome for real actors. If she wants to move a few more notches, she has to get some real roles or else she would be forever typecast as the "nice" girl who won't... <_<

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^whore plz

the TVB USA channel played her old series, "Lost In the Chamber of Love", that was back in 05? then it reminds me of her other old one, "Eternal Happiness" in 02, EXACT SAME way in how she portrayed characters, so basically she hasn't changed a bit since 2001 -__________-

now this thread gradually becomes "Myolie is pretty annoying" XD

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I hope TVB really learns from this 'failed' series

6. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

im wondering, does anyone notices that Kelvin, Pang sir no matter the last name or the english is the same as the other tvb drama threshold something...the one about immgration.

7. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Yes he is playing a prick in the series ... but isn't he doing a great job? Well worth mentioning. He'll be great as a villain in other series i reckon.

8. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

I hope they go back in one of the remaining episodes and teach Pang Sir a lesson :D Would not want to see the villain get away so easily!

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

he was just there to annoy the f**k out of people then he just quietly went away lol so sad his character totally disposable.

10. tvb was scared that he would steal kevin's spotlight with his absolutely good looks-inlove

11. tinatu

tinatu Member

i agree

12. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Besides his looks he is a good actor, but TVB just wasted his character now everyone is going to hate him -tongue2 Although Kevin cheung is 40.

13. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

You know, it's weird how TVB spent so much time developing Pang Sir's character than sort of abandon him at the end - seems like he should've been more involved in the story towards the end rather than just telling us he got transferred

14. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Quite right. They should have had him giving a bad order that risks the lives of his men, only to have Rex, Ah Ngau, and Encore save the day with above and beyond type of bravery. -bigsmiles

15. LittleKos

LittleKos Member

in this serie i dunt like Pang Sir his annoying and he maked Kevin change " bo moun" so mean, hate him

16. mastaskillz

mastaskillz New Member

hes greezy