Pathetic and Pitiful

Discussion in 'Man in Charge - 幕後大老爺' started by negiqboyz, Apr 13, 2009.

1. feidodo

feidodo Member

this drama is okay...some parts are funny

2. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

This series isn't all that great but its better then "The King of Snooker". I just didn't watch TKOS and since I already skipped that one I couldn't skip this one or else I'd be TVB-Less. Now, that would be sad.

3. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

The King of Snooker is pretty popular in my house than this show tho... =.=

4. kelly_cha

kelly_cha New Member

I think it is pretty funny - i rather watch this than the snooker one

5. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

when i heard the name of this series it sounded interesting when i saw the poster and saw Kate in it, eww not sure if i want to watch it.

6. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

I watched 2 eps, not terrible (like the water melon tale as hoi_lee saud) but I like the snooker one slightly better. In conclusion, all the dramas right now isn't great....

7. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Average so far, how in the world Kate top her role in On the first beat is beyond me, that was super bad already -shock

8. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

Can't stand the winter melon tale. The theme tune is too irritating.

King of Snooker is lame. Who would actually name their cue 'Yee Teen Cue'; not only that it has a nemesis called 'Tow Lung Cue'. Some body should stab Cheng Sui Chow with his bleeding cue. Patronising old git!

9. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

getting fed up with kate tsui acting on this series. She always show her angry face.

10. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

omg I really hate Kate Tsui! I can't stand her 'acting'!!! I hate her character as well. She annoys me so much. I want the guy to end up with 'sil harn'

11. wanderer24

wanderer24 New Member

12. boyinpopular

boyinpopular Member

the recent tvb series arn't as good as before except for E.U, everythin is like repeating itself,
    the themes are so lame. they really need to think of somethin fresh and not lame!

13. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

eh. in my opinion, i think this series i pretty good of all the tvb series i've watched so far.
    no offense to those who like king of snookers, but personally i thought it was boring. -___-
    i also think this is way better than greatness of a hero. <--is that what it was called? i forgot the title. -__-
    that drama was straight out boring. i couldnt even finish one episode of it.

whereas, even though a lot of people think kate is annoying in this drama, i dont think she is.
    rather, i think leila is the annoying one here. i swear, she is like the freaken third wheel. even though they do allow it in the ancient times and all, but i find it really annoying. and kate just overreacts and yells a lot and becomes annoying to some people just because she doesnt want kenneth to get with leila. i mean, try thinking through her shoes. if it was real and all, what woman would want to share her husband with another woman?
    ughh. -__-
    i dont knoww. everyone has their own point of view.

14. arcboi88

arcboi88 Member

The series is not that bad, but I think kate tsui is really annoying in it.

15. puiyan

puiyan Member

incredibly boring -_____-"

winter melon i've skipped...saw a part of the 1st ep... too stupid
    king of snooker was so so...

indeed...tvb series are becoming so boring...=(

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

this ain't real .. the point of watching television is to be entertained and enjoy the show .. why put yourself in their shoes .. shit i don't mind having two wives .. there's no limit to LOVE to only one person ..

kate ruined the show no matter how you put it .. so kate + bad script = major disaster.

17. wtf.com

wtf.com Member

Not a bad series, was kinda surprise that it turned serious though.
    ________
    I-Olite Vaporizer

#37 wtf.com, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  18. i don't like Kate either... but Leila is so cute!!! -inlove... i thought her n kenneth did a pretty good job hahaha... kenneth is like a lil happy puppy when he's with her... so cute...

19. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

I didn't like kate either, but i actually had tears at the tip of my eyes in ep 18, and im normally not that sensitive. i dont think the series is that bad

20. e46jc

e46jc Member

It's not that bad after you watch it for a while. Seen worst movies then this.