PC gaming or Console gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kfong1, Jun 1, 2007.

1. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I like console gaming more since it's made specifically for gaming.

2. Furai

Furai Member

console for me.

3. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

PC !! its good, you can access anything while playing games and usually if you have a good PC you can play better graphic wise games. PS3 -ann is good. but yea PC !! like the games more, think i can play better with a keyboard and mouse than a controller! -ann although some consoles have games i want such as FF12 T__________T and the final fantasy series.

But the only thing with pc is the multiplayer, you have to have LAN or the internet so thats kinda a bad thing with gaming with your friends.

4. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

with coomputer games demanding on ur computer specifciations it may be a problem just trying to kepep up wiht the demanding of the new graphics! you might as well just get a consoole system to be playing them high end graphics games!

5. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

fighting, platform, adventure those i perfer console, but shooters i'd stick with pc.....for rpg i'm not sure....actually console for rpg.....pcs rpgs are only good for mmorpg

6. Claw

Claw New Member

I prefer the PC -cool
    If you have/want to quit a game, you don't need to search the nearest save point (except for some console pc conversion) >.<

7. roycck

roycck Member

console gaming, i like my wii at the moment, its so much fun!

8. sai

sai Well-Known Member

i like both, console gaming is for game that has an ending, and PC game to pass the time

9. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

They both are good... so is hard to say which is the better one in my opinion.

10. bloodysaph

bloodysaph New Member

i like pc better...
    even though i have both consoles and PC
    it's because, i go to a boarding school and can't take my consoles there, and when i go home, i like to spend time with the family.

also with pc, i like pc games because they are way better with multiplayer games which i play the most of.

11. ksc4life

ksc4life Well-Known Member

pc games are good but rarely i don't get the good videocart, but i got the ps2 and pwp ass wel:)

12. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

pc gaming ftw...cause theres WOW and DotA