PC gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by zihe, May 26, 2006.

1. right am I'm rockin' metal gear solid 3 on a fifty inch plasma hdtv... and switch back here is a helluva lot easier...

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Wow 50inch plasma hdtv, the best tv in my house is only 42inch plasma hdtv T_T

3. ha... but really tho. big screen tvs are damn cheap nowadays... 42" is pretty damn big.. it's just that our living has like nothin... so a 50" just helps fill in the space -lol

hell I can play games on my cellphone and it'll be way more mobile.. lol mobile to mobile...

4. astraea248

astraea248 Member

Consoles are devoted to games and ONLY games and sure PC games are popular but graphics isn't everything. THe architecture in the consoles isn't the same for PC so that's why every game isnt on the PC. And I'm pretty sure not everyone will go out and buy a controller for their PCs. But yeah I love PC games especially MMORPG

5. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

6. homlessboi this is your third...??? stay away from the -spam

7. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

if you dont know, dont comment!

8. You gonna base your specs for the console who's company is well known for pc... i mean you do know it's Micor$oft Xbox360 right!? I mean the first xbox was damn near a pc it's self and it was big as hell...

9. the consoles will never be headed towards PC gaming... because for one if it's in a console how is it gonna be PC gaming?? it may have some components of a pc.. but that's only so that it can be integrated with other devices... and besides how many PC's do you know which have a built-in blu-ray disc drive??

10. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

lol, PCs, with built in game consoles,

11. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

That would be cool if pcs had built in game consoles

12. triky

triky Member

Its not hard to imagine consoles with built in consoles. I've seen several computer mods where people literally took apart their xbox, ps2, and gamecube and turned their pcs into this ultimate gaming machine. Of course, it always ends up looking like a large acrylic box of crap but its still cool.

#33 triky, Jun 2, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

there was a mod where ppl used an xbox case as a computer case

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

so many dif mods out there...

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

mads adds excitement and uniqness, buddha bless em

16. I'd mod my Ps2 with crazy lights and lazers... had i the time and the patience...

-Super Star! -sorc

17. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

a PC is alwayz better cuz of the upgrades. The best pc in the world beats the best console in the world hands down.

18. well show me a PC that can play X360 games and I'll say its the best PC... and just how much would you think the BEST PC in the world cost??

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

PS2 is getting old. once you see 360 graphics, and then play Ps2, you will lose you appetite